FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > single guys being slagged off

single guys being slagged off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im sick to death of cpls slagging off single guys. we are not all the same! give us a break. there are timewasters and dickheads out there who spoil it for genuine respectful guys like me, half of the timewasters on here are cpls who then go onto slag us off just to get people off their backs god forgive a cpl being timewasters, as some cpls are so up themselves and arrogant with their demands who do they think they are? and they are the ones who mess people around, rant over sorry to all the gen people enjoy good luck and have fun and all you dickheads f... off to facebook xxxx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

totally agree with you

but nothing in much we can do about. would personally just ignore the users who think were time wasters.

when we no there is fake couples on an or fake females on here to...Just keep in touch with whom you have an try 2 go social events which i be planing to do soon

i hate these time wasters i had a meet at a phone box once all they wanted to do is ring me..

I'm fed up of it too I love single guys yes you will get some that are dicks but all in all they are great and I've never had problems.

Give these guys a break x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Right, all the worse abusive posts have been removed and the dirty washing posts taken off.

Keep your issues away from the forums as it isn't allowed on here wether you name the person or not.

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Such a shame that an adult site has any of this playground stuff going on......

and how come a thread started by a single guy turns into a personal arguement that was started in chatroom?

Anyone want to get back on thread ?