FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > blocked

blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do people block you when u havnt spoke to them or mailed them.silly people lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well wendy and chris just looked at your pics and the only conclusion i've got is they must be uglyand scared of the compation..

"well wendy and chris just looked at your pics and the only conclusion i've got is they must be uglyand scared of the compation.. "
sorry competition

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Lots of people use the block function for certain "groups" of people ( couples , singles , newbies ) as they use it as a filter to stop messages from these groups that aren`t on their "looking to meet" list . Some use it when they`ve chatted and decided they don`t want to take things further than that so neither parties time is wasted by any further contact from pointless mails etc . Some ( like me ) will block those who have been pushy / abusive / generally unpleasant . And some you just can`t account for - so suppose it`s all down to personal preferences ! But there`s definitely someone for everyone on here

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yeah but why block u when u have never spoken to them

we have just had the same done to us,after they asked us to become friends,we sent them 2 messages and both of them where deleted,how childish is that???????

lol I only bee blocked once ! woo hoo !

...does that mean im a good boy ?

...or just not worth the effort ?

Ive been blocked a few times, usually by people who have told you a load of bullshit. And I cant sleep for worrying about it xxx

we only block who dont take are fancy xxxxxxxxx

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

ohh we well accustomed 2 the block button being used on us lol but hay hoo

If I see they don't want single men, or Bi men, or I have said hello and no reply, I block. This is so I don't waste my time or theirs, since I are not what they are looking for.

Of course I can't see their profile or pic and they can't see mine....

Early on here i was getting a few blocks. One was my fault & entierly justified... we won't go there.....

Anyway.... as for others realised i was to overeager & need to take a chill pill!

By going to parties, clubs, meets & the odd social people, hopefully, see i'm an ok bloke! Now I can't remember the last time the 'block' button was deployed on me!

The moral for me is simple,stay cool, go with the flow, don't get to pushy/overeager & if you do get blocked, learn from it but don't develop a complex about it!

» Add a new message to this topic