FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Humour

Humour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otsoSnowWhite OP   Woman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

What silly things make you laugh that you know are really childish and silly but can't help yourself giggling your head off.

Mines someone else farts. I know childish but if it's in the most inappropriate place, when it's suddenly quiet or the sound is hilarious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People who trip and try to act all cool! Gets me every time x

usually a fan of really dry humour, but a bit of well timed slapstick will floor me everytime

By *inston80Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

You can't beat a good fart

getting miss to pick a cucumber wen out shopping iv only got say do u which one do you want lol e

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

Telling everyone about Clit-girls cock

Dry humour does it for me all the time... Nothing like a bit of sarcasm

"usually a fan of really dry humour, but a bit of well timed slapstick will floor me everytime "

This

"Dry humour does it for me all the time... Nothing like a bit of sarcasm"

or good old innuendo,

lol i had two women come into the shop where i work and ask me what knobs we have. i creased sniggered and couldnt help my self. the boss was so dry but when i told him we had two satisfied women with our knobs even though they were onlyy small, even he lost it lol

"Dry humour does it for me all the time... Nothing like a bit of sarcasm

or good old innuendo,

lol i had two women come into the shop where i work and ask me what knobs we have. i creased sniggered and couldnt help my self. the boss was so dry but when i told him we had two satisfied women with our knobs even though they were onlyy small, even he lost it lol "

Love it my life is like a carry on film

"Dry humour does it for me all the time... Nothing like a bit of sarcasm

or good old innuendo,

lol i had two women come into the shop where i work and ask me what knobs we have. i creased sniggered and couldnt help my self. the boss was so dry but when i told him we had two satisfied women with our knobs even though they were onlyy small, even he lost it lol "

Haha love it! Very funny

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Something out of left-field gets me, the unexpected.

I was queueing to use one of those self-service tills in Morrisons one day, and there was an old lady in front of me, must have been at least 80 years old.

Some young guy, seeing an opportunity, cuts in from another queue and goes in front of her, pausing to kind of apologise but... not really, you know what I mean.

Without a pause, she says "Oh, after you, dickwipe, and be quick about it you fucking wanker!" Clearly, very loudly, and with venom!!

He stops, turns and his jaw hits the floor, as there is this little old lady stood there, smiling at him sweetly like butter wouldn't melt.... and some guy almost on the floor laughing his arse off (that's me, by the way!).

"Something out of left-field gets me, the unexpected.

I was queueing to use one of those self-service tills in Morrisons one day, and there was an old lady in front of me, must have been at least 80 years old.

Some young guy, seeing an opportunity, cuts in from another queue and goes in front of her, pausing to kind of apologise but... not really, you know what I mean.

Without a pause, she says "Oh, after you, dickwipe, and be quick about it you fucking wanker!" Clearly, very loudly, and with venom!!

He stops, turns and his jaw hits the floor, as there is this little old lady stood there, smiling at him sweetly like butter wouldn't melt.... and some guy almost on the floor laughing his arse off (that's me, by the way!). "

This will be me in future year

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

He stops, turns and his jaw hits the floor, as there is this little old lady stood there, smiling at him sweetly like butter wouldn't melt.... and some guy almost on the floor laughing his arse off (that's me, by the way!).

This will be me in future year "

Can you imagine us lot as OAP's lol?

Christ, care homes of the future are going to be a riot!

Christ, care homes of the future are going to be a riot! "

I try to not have any humour these days ..laughter can sometimes make me pee ..so for me laughter is banned serious face dead pan all the way xxx

Miss giggles fanny farting in cams did it for me the other night

"I try to not have any humour these days ..laughter can sometimes make me pee ..so for me laughter is banned serious face dead pan all the way xxx"

Resting bitch face xx

When other people hurt themselves, i.e. fall or stub their toe. Nothing serious. Feel really bad afterwards too but it sure is funny!

T

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"I try to not have any humour these days ..laughter can sometimes make me pee ..so for me laughter is banned serious face dead pan all the way xxx

Resting bitch face xx"

I don't know how to do one of those Snow Lol

"Miss giggles fanny farting in cams did it for me the other night "

Omfg

"Miss giggles fanny farting in cams did it for me the other night

Omfg "

I forgot about that so thank you cj...

Anyway its better than me pissing myself or falling asleep for a change lol

I have a really sarcastic sense of humour that a lot of people don't really understand. But really discrete sexual innuendos always make me giggle like a 12 year old boy

Christ, care homes of the future are going to be a riot! "

Where do

I book or should we open one lol

Christ, care homes of the future are going to be a riot!

Where do

I book or should we open one lol

"

Open one lol

"People who trip and try to act all cool! Gets me every time x"

it's not just me, then! Bah hahahahaha!

That and people that walk into glass doors, or get stuck in those spinning ones..

» Add a new message to this topic