FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Want to have a genuine meet

Want to have a genuine meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyasfcuk2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

neath

Been on here for a while now and only had one meet which was amazing by the way!

Ladies what am I doing wrong? I just want to have a few meets and have a bit of fun, quite open to doing pretty much anything you want

PM me if you want

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you do a search in the forum you'll find daily threads from guys asking this very question, lots of advice has been provided but very little is taken on board by most guys. There's nothing on your profile to entice anyone in, hardly any text, nothing to show what you're looking for, enjoy or want other than sex. You've got a cock pic as your profile pic, an instant put off for most women, we're generally not looking to meet just a cock. That cock looks familiar btw plus you're not in Neath, I'm pretty sure Neath wasn't a 100+ plus miles away when I drove there this morning

Can I have a non genuine meet?

I've always wondered what one of those is like, and I'm desperate to try one

By *ornyasfcuk2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

neath

Ok I will change some of the text etc but I am in neath so I don't know why it says 100 miles away? I do have other pictures available so I'll add that in text as well.

Are you into being anally fisted? Being pissed on? Being wrapped in clingfilm?.....if not, then I'd lose the 'up for anything'.

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

a large percentage of couples accounts are used only by the male, so if you can find someone willing, put up some pics with a she in them lol give them a reason to perv lol

"a large percentage of couples accounts are used only by the male, so if you can find someone willing, put up some pics with a she in them lol give them a reason to perv lol"

But its not a couples profile

"Are you into being anally fisted? Being pissed on? Being wrapped in clingfilm?.....if not, then I'd lose the 'up for anything'. "

Put me off my sausage baggette that lol

"a large percentage of couples accounts are used only by the male, so if you can find someone willing, put up some pics with a she in them lol give them a reason to perv lol

But its not a couples profile "

Apparently only half the couples profiles are real.... Mainly single guys chancing there luck

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

"a large percentage of couples accounts are used only by the male, so if you can find someone willing, put up some pics with a she in them lol give them a reason to perv lol

But its not a couples profile "

meant if he is looking to meet and attract couples

". . . Apparently only half the couples profiles are real.... Mainly single guys chancing there luck "

Good news for us then removing competition is always welcome!

So all we "couples" now need to sort out then is the 75%+ of all solo male profiles who are faceless, can't write nor read, don't understand what a photo is and always demanding "Me, me, me!" or stating they are "about to delete and/or leave"!

Shut the door behind you guys as you leave?

". . . Apparently only half the couples profiles are real.... Mainly single guys chancing there luck

Good news for us then removing competition is always welcome!

So all we "couples" now need to sort out then is the 75%+ of all solo male profiles who are faceless, can't write nor read, don't understand what a photo is and always demanding "Me, me, me!" or stating they are "about to delete and/or leave"!

Shut the door behind you guys as you leave? "

Class reply xx

» Add a new message to this topic