FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Why is it so hard!

Why is it so hard!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it so hard to get anyone to message me on this site!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I dont think you are doing too bad, you were only on here a couple of weeks when you got a meet, some guys wait months!

brecon

However, you might want to explain why you cannot accom, as many will think you are married.

And, if by chance you are married, might be better to put that on your profile too, people prefer honesty.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice, i will sort my profile asap! And hopefully the fun can commence!

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Definitely take note of what mr sth has said above ! Why not pop into the chatrooms and maybe attend a social too ? They`re usually very good ways of making contacts and getting yourself known . xxxx

brecon

And.... dont send friends requests to people without chatting first, or reading their profiles lol!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I dont think you are doing too bad, you were only on here a couple of weeks when you got a meet, some guys wait months!"

Like me. Still lacking a bit of confidence so taking things slow.. As brucey would say 'didn't he do well' lol

By *aulosMan  over a year ago

swansea

"Why is it so hard to get anyone to message me on this site! "

You'll get used to it mate...most messages you send as a single guy just get deleted or ignored.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you're sending loads of messages and not getting any replies, then what the fuck are you sending?????

Even back in my early days days when I was as green as grass on here, treated it like a numbers game and just used to blast hundreds of copy and paste emails (albeit what I considered to be a GOOD copied and pasted message) out to anything with a pulse I used to get SOME replies.

The fact of the matter is that if its not working for you then its probably your fault and no-one elses.

By *oddessWoman  over a year ago

swansea

And your copy and paste worked on me tobs..........

THE STICKS

"And your copy and paste worked on me tobs.......... "

And there was me thinking it was my cock...........tails

Oh another "why can't I get a shag" post and after 6 weeks as sth said it takes months for some guys to get any response never mind a meet as the saying goes " if it looks like a duck and quacks like then its a duck" there's loads of "single" guys here add this to the time wasters and you've been extremely lucky to get a meet.

Oh and can I have a copy of that mail Tobs I need help!

THE STICKS

"Oh another "why can't I get a shag" post and after 6 weeks as sth said it takes months for some guys to get any response never mind a meet as the saying goes ""

I think it boils down to expectations - simply put most people (not just guys) have very unrealistic expectations of what they are going to get from this site.

It's as if people have the expectation that hundreds of horny ravers will be immediately throwing their underwear at them the moment they join - but the reality is the opposite - swingers in my experience tend to be far more choosy about the people they invite to join them in their sexual adventures in comparison to say the average single girl out on a saturday night might be, and for pretty obvious reasons too.

From personal experience, if you are a single guy who wants regular female company and sex, then the way forward by a very large margin indeed are "regular" dating sites.

A few years back when I used them, I got rogered silly by all manner of ladies on a very regular basis - far more frequently than I do here.

The worst (or best lol!) ones were the ones who said "not looking for just a shag" on their profiles.

They weren't liars, they just liked to be bought a couple of drinks and told a few jokes first

Thanks for the advice tobs lol xx

THE STICKS

"Thanks for the advice tobs lol xx"

I should charge really

bloody hell Tobs what site was that oh you can mail me if you like with the answer

i agree tobs have loads of meets from a non swing site and plenty of.............. at my choice he he

» Add a new message to this topic