FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > leave or stay??

leave or stay??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we really cannot make up our minds

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we thinking same bk to our old site we thinks xxxx

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

Yep we would agree ,wi the clicks,bitchyness,downright ignorant and abusive ppl on this site is it wrth it and thats with out the proper beuty's ,fakes and timwasters,there are ppl who are aloud 2 get away wi loads of shit on ere and others cant it all depends who u freinds with but weve been lucky 2 have made a few proper pukka freinds on this site but theres sum ,well cant say no more

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thing is we do work alot and mainly at nights, we have arranged quite a few meets but no one ever turns up from here.

we cant be doing anything wrong because we give our number out so our meet can speak to us both and go on cam but....... still timewasters.

we even advertised a meet like 2 weeks before and not much happend.

there are some nice people here though so cant really decide........

firstly we would like to take this opportunity to apologise for taken the piss i hope we did not offend anyone..now back to the topic yes we have found this site has gone down hill thats why we have been taken the p....TO MANY TIMEWASTERS were not....

what you saying sorry for ? think your posts are funny bit more of that we need instead of all the bitching ,moaning,and abuse that some people on here dish out wont mention names lol and if you did offend its cause they aint got a sense of humour xxxxxxxxxxxx

Nessa lol i know the couple you on about too pmsl

Here we go again, bitchiness from the regulars. For once just leave it go

"thing is we do work alot and mainly at nights, we have arranged quite a few meets but no one ever turns up from here.

we cant be doing anything wrong because we give our number out so our meet can speak to us both and go on cam but....... still timewasters.

we even advertised a meet like 2 weeks before and not much happend.

there are some nice people here though so cant really decide........"

Sadly the timewasters way out number the genuine couples on here but try not to let them get you down.

Your thread is a serious one and there are many who feel like you but say nothing because the usual people love to disagree and have digs at others along the way.

Stick with it xxx

has a post been deleted cant see any bitchin going on ????????????

I have sat here now for about 30 mins debating what or if i should type a reply to this sorry state of affairs!!!

Am gutted and disappointed that once again the forum is being used as a personal attack on a number of people!!!

Spice im shocked You feel like that about "some" of us! and hurt if that comment is aimed towards me or anyone else in chat!

Thought we were all lovers ?? not haters?

Site is going down hill because this is school yard behaviour! accuisin people of being "mingers" or words to that effect!!! ffs mun! what and who are anyone to judge!!!

One sad and disappointed Bunny

well said bunny hunny couldnt beleive it either when i read this post and what he had posted in the click forum ,

what i say guys is if u want to leave well that may be the best for u i think this site is great some great people to

By *elshdishWoman  over a year ago

bridgend

"what you saying sorry for ? think your posts are funny bit more of that we need instead of all the bitching ,moaning,and abuse that some people on here dish out wont mention names lol and if you did offend its cause they aint got a sense of humour xxxxxxxxxxxx "

feck nessa hun , i had to read that twice then , thought omg wtf have i done pmsl then read it again i seen it wernt me lol mad hey lol

dont cost nowt to be friendly I say, am too bliddy old for bitching anyway left that at school, there are "time wasters" in life, online, its a fact but I reckon all the lovely people on here its worth saying. Thats my sixpence worth, oh feck shows i got dementia they 5pences now innit

bridgend

oh and i have met some fab peeps on here , not met anyone i dont get on with in chat (or dont think i do anyway)have some real fun times on here and when it turns in to a playground for a while i just dont rise to it as life is just to short to worry bout it , i come on here for chat and bantter and to meet some likeminded peeps , i feel i have found all that on this site there for i aint going nowhere !!!!!

oops i meant its worth STAYING not SAYING

pmsl dish i had to read it twice cudnt make out what u was on about lol

bridgend

"pmsl dish i had to read it twice cudnt make out what u was on about lol "

not just me then hehehe

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Please keep any issues you have with others away from the forums as this bitchy stuff is really boring for everyone else.

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

the site is far from going downhill...its going faster uphill than my pooor little running feet can cope with. Parties galore, friends that stay, fun that goes on forever and the most genuine nicest people i have had in my life for a long time. love all my friends on here. Ok so there are users abusers hanger oners...thats life!

reminds me of the person who constantly needed to move house cos the neighbours were always horrible!!! hmmmm

well said bunns xxx