FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > respect

respect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do blokes say on they veries:treat her with respect guys:do they think it makes them look good?shouldnt everyone be treated with respect no matter what gender or preference?i dont need some num nut to tell me treat people with respect??if you pick and choose who to respect then thats sad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I understand where ya coming from .. but aint ya nit picking a little?

Just some nice words on a veri ... it dont hurt no one

"why do blokes say on they veries:treat her with respect guys:do they think it makes them look good?shouldnt everyone be treated with respect no matter what gender or preference?i dont need some num nut to tell me treat people with respect??if you pick and choose who to respect then thats sad"

Unfortunately there are some guys out there who are disrespectful to women in this scene, we've had pm's and mails asking things like " can I use ur missis" and unfortunately had a few meets that have thought they can play roughly when zxr has left the room to use the toilet or get a drink, 1 guy started shagging me so hard a few years ago I thought I was going to go through the bedroom wall ( and he was a large build guy, there wasnt much I could do about it until zxr came back).

There are also chancers who will try to play bareback after you've stated safe only and some who will try and cum where they want after you say you dont like cum. All of these things are pretty disrespectful in my book, and are the reasons I'm now wary of meeting a lot of the single guys who mail us.

Vampy

bloody hell vampy, you had a couple of dodgy meets, and you still want to play, i can understand your reluctance to meet single guys, if given the chance i would treat you both with respect.

» Add a new message to this topic