FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cant travel or accomadate

Cant travel or accomadate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs Sugar Mr Spice OP   Couple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

Now it baffles us that ppl put this in the stats now what do they expect of ppl ,it must be that they just want 2 play message ping pong ,no point in being on ere then realy issit so we are a lil confused, any thoughts on this topic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It must mean they can only meet if your within walking distance and fancy a quick fumble in a bus shelter lol

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

yea lol ,bit silly though as walking is traveling by foot so i suppose they cant do that or they just simply fakes lol

Perhaps a clearer definition of travel is needed. Lots of people wouldn't consider travelling the length and breadth of the country to meet, it could be they are perfectly content with local meets but would need something exceptional to warrant a journey of an hour each way?

Anyway, I'm off to meet a woman in Galway City now. Back in 3 days....

Bit surprised about negative comments on not accommodating though. I have met ladies who won't do it for several reasons - neighbours seeing a stream of different guys, living with teenagers, hiding it from husband, not wanting to be stalked by the crazy desperate guys, etc etc.

Each to their own, but most people I chat to don't have a problem with it.

well said John.

I don't accommodate as i have aged parents with me. I don't travel much out of the county either... plenty to meet within an hour or so of my house!

There are many different needs and desires of individuals and couples on here, and there's room enough on this site for all!. No good slating people who have differing opions either. x

^ opinions too !

here here! well said

Its not just bout the not accomodating its also bout the cant tavel,we can understand the cant accomodate coz ppl have perfectly good reeasons as 2 why that may be but as for cant travel,nw how u supposed 2 meet ppl if u cant get out anywhere,we think that ppl need to be a lil more specific other wise it seems very confusing

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is set into the profile, so it won't be more specific there....but if people want to explain it I am sure they could put it on their profile or tell the people they are thinking of meeting

I don't know the answer, but I would have thought it means they either meet at hotels or other peoples houses, which are close enough for them to use public transport.

Perhaps they also like to be collected and taken places? Heard the urban myth of the guy with the black Ferrari in Essex who likes to pick folk up and take them to a convenient hotel up the M11.

Another site, another lifetime...

yep i agree they realy need 2 explain it a lil bit better as 2 what they mean but if u meet at other ppls houses or hotels surley thats traveling ,i walk 2 the local shop ,im still traveling there be it a great distance or a stones throw away ive still gt2 get there ie, travel

Maybe if you see someone you like and they say can't travel and its not clear on the profile you could try asking them to clarify it in a polite message ... Simples !!

Well I can't accomodate as I have children living with me and wouldn't entertain a total stranger in my home.

I will travel certain distances as and when I wish, by public transport if need be. However, I would never spend hours on the road just for a quick legover.

» Add a new message to this topic