FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Is There Anything Wrong With Valley Folk ????

Is There Anything Wrong With Valley Folk ????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rs Sugar Mr Spice OP   Couple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

we just been getting a bit of stick recently for being valley folk so just wondering wats wrong with us ????

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nowt wrong with valley folk if ya getting stick ignore em x

well as Valley Folk ourselves obviously we are biased....so long as there's no Pat Cash mullets being sported then all's good in the hood!

xx

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

[Removed by poster at 21/03/11 21:37:44]

Omg so many Homo's in the valleys, I love the place, Rhondda is awesome full of cute guys

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

"we just been getting a bit of stick recently for being valley folk so just wondering wats wrong with us ???? "

well if you can work out where the valley folk end and the sheep begin nothing wrong with them.............lol joking of course x

"we just been getting a bit of stick recently for being valley folk so just wondering wats wrong with us ???? "

Are you sure it cos u valley folk and not cos of u r other posts tho, they are a bit insulting

Don't take any notice. Some of the nicest people I've ever met in Wales have been from the Valleys!!!! They have retained some of the community values that many city folk have lost and crave.

And I can say that - cos I'm a city girl, born and bred!!!!

d x x x

who and wat av i said 2 insult ppl ,i put up posts with quite avid points such as the click,cant travel,cant accom and define curvy nw ppl put up comments that get insulting but the threads ive put up have a good point 2 them and if ive insulted anybody well im sorry but i dont feel i have and if ppl av been insulted theyve missed the point

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

you look dam fine to me

benidorm

no offense to the op, but playful sam a pig in a bucket would look good to you

Solihull

"no offense to the op, but playful sam a pig in a bucket would look good to you "
omg do you know me lol

benidorm

nah m8 just heard the rumours or did i start them

peraps u shoud read them again cos some of them are maybe not the original posts but the things in them, if a single guy posted them he woud be ripped to peaces, never mind a gay guy

benidorm

"who and wat av i said 2 insult ppl ,i put up posts with quite avid points such as the click,cant travel,cant accom and define curvy nw ppl put up comments that get insulting but the threads ive put up have a good point 2 them and if ive insulted anybody well im sorry but i dont feel i have and if ppl av been insulted theyve missed the point "

dont worry about it pet what ever posts you put up some one will have strong views and turn it into an arguement,dont think its possible to start a thread without some self opinionated person jumping on the bandwagon

As a newbie I've seen a range of threads in the forum, some are obviously just chatty threads where friends and others talk about everyday non-swinging things, and some have been useful - and have helped us find out feet. So we're actually quite grateful.

Its obvious some people don't get on, some threads are hijacked - constantly actually - if people are not interested in whats being discussed why don't they just not comment, if they don't like the person who started the thread don't go in just to stir trouble?

Enough stress in the world already - this is funtime.

benidorm

agreed

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"As a newbie I've seen a range of threads in the forum, some are obviously just chatty threads where friends and others talk about everyday non-swinging things, and some have been useful - and have helped us find out feet. So we're actually quite grateful.

Its obvious some people don't get on, some threads are hijacked - constantly actually - if people are not interested in whats being discussed why don't they just not comment, if they don't like the person who started the thread don't go in just to stir trouble?

Enough stress in the world already - this is funtime.

"

Likes this post ^^^^

hear hear antdeei fully agree ,and fluck im now a poet aswell lol

Ha ha mullet lol ,i just cut a football in half and stick it on my head lolol

Nothing wrong with with folks from anywhere in the world its just the people whos up thier own asses!!!!!!! you know the ones im talking about 111think they gorgeous but are sooooooo ugly inside

"Nothing wrong with with folks from anywhere in the world its just the people whos up thier own asses!!!!!!! you know the ones im talking about 111think they gorgeous but are sooooooo ugly inside"

Other way around for me lol Oh and I live in the Valley too (not a lot going for me eh?)

Only thing wrong with valley folk is that they all live at the other end of the country from me....

Waaaaa.... damn it gets lonesome up here in the North...

I used to live in the Gordano Valley, outside Portishead. Just one massive marsh, bit weird.

I digress obviously...

Well i moved to the Valleys last August .. and find the fold here real diamonds .... honest and straight to the point .. know where ya stand ... and always willing to help ... ooo i posted a nice one for a change

"Well i moved to the Valleys last August .. and find the fold here real diamonds .... honest and straight to the point .. know where ya stand ... and always willing to help ... ooo i posted a nice one for a change "

I find valley people slightly wild!! But in a good way thumbs up to valley folk x

Nothing, we're the best people around. Fact.

Lady is a Valley bird and Im English and I have to say I love living in the valleys. I have lived in loads of big cities both in England and Wales and I have found the valleys are full of great people and I have always been made to feel welcome.

Tramp

Apparantly us valley folk are uneducated dinosaurs lol

Solihull

"Apparantly us valley folk are uneducated dinosaurs lol "
dont know many dinosaurs with such a cute arse and pert tits

benidorm

"Apparantly us valley folk are uneducated dinosaurs lol "

who rated you folks that highly??

joke xx

Well, we live up the Valley and there is nothing wrong with my valley lol. In facy just been further up the valley to take pics of the waterfalls. Valley folks are fab folks xxxxx

aint a valley am cardiff born and bred but i gotta admit valleys folk are much more welcoming and friendly. Think valley ppl are brill, but as in all areas there are ignorant twits, but i rate valley people as wickedly brilliant and friendly

Well...as I travel quite alot and work in London alot...I can say with some authority, that us "Valley Folk" are loved, liked, envied, charismatic and usually the centre of attention (for all the right reasons) and I for one along with Honey, wouldn't change for anything or anyone. As for un-educated......bring it on!!! haha...Rant Over ..

The thing about us valley folk is that we have got direction....either up the valley or down the valley!

nothing wrong with valley folk the life blood of wales.

you dont seem to be doing that bad as valley folk you have plenty of verifications from meets.

why dont you just ask the people who give you stick whats their problem.

what do they say the problem is?

Tbh dude i think its coz we are getting more than some ppl and others dnt like it which is a tad pathetic but thats life but apparently we bath in rivers and live with the dinosaurs and we are under educated due to my crap spelling lol but in the abbreviated text messages and stuff so long as u can understand it ,who gives a crap inni lol

Funny how all the people on here that bigging up the Valleys put they are in cardiff swansea and bridgend lol

whats wrong with cardiff, swansea, bridgend

nothing but if people are so proud of the valleys ( i love them) why put they are from somewhere else

Because its not like you gonna put u street name and house no on ere and if u like us, pretty well known in our area but not for swinging its best 2 put the nearest known place which 4 us is cardiff,u tell ppl where exactly u live wen they come 2 meet ,Dohhh

my husband is from the valleys and he def isnt under educated, and when he lived in the valleys he had valleys on his profile now he lives in port talbot and we got port talbot in our profiles no mention of our streets or house numbers

Suppose the primary differential is whether everyone in Port Talbot would know you as opposed to living in Abergwynfi or another small community with proper community spirit. Answers on a postcard...

yep loads of people know me and plenty of community spirit here

i make you squill like a pig...

So as well as being uneducated and a dinosaur its being implied that we are ashamed of being from the valleys just because we choose not to put the area in which we live down but rather we put we live near cardiff nw whats so wrong in that ,it suits us but gets up other peoples noses nw wtf all tha about ,i dont understand where certain ppl are going with this .Its gone from putting a thread up about wats wrong with valley folk ?to ,u doing wrong by putting down near cardiff in profile nw whats has that gt2 do with the initial thread that was put up or is it just sum like 2 turn threads that we do put up in2 bitch fests nowi dunno ,PFFFFFFFTTTTT

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

oh my life....and here we go again.

Can you please keep your issues away from the forums or people will end up being banned from posting at all.