FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Anything wrong with me or my profile

Anything wrong with me or my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, i understand that the ladies and couples on here tend to get loads of mail, but when i message and it hets read, more often than not i get ignored, im always polite to people.....is it me or is there anything i can do to my profile that may help....any feedback good or bad will be taken onboard....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well your profile pic isn't of a cock so that's a good thing.

Do you read and adhere to profiles? Or just msg in the hope you can sway them?

Always try my best to adhere to what is on their profile x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you really are serious and want to give fab a go why not try going to the singles social or the day time socials that don't need veri's to attend show people your real and that your willing to put in the work fab needs that way you'll get yourself verified as geniune and will stand a chance,

also some might see that you've been on fab 10 months with no veri so they might not give you a chance because of this

"if you really are serious and want to give fab a go why not try going to the singles social or the day time socials that don't need veri's to attend show people your real and that your willing to put in the work fab needs that way you'll get yourself verified as geniune and will stand a chance,

also some might see that you've been on fab 10 months with no veri so they might not give you a chance because of this"

Have already got my name down for a social and cant wait to attend lol.....as for no veris, its hard to get them as i have had no meets from here, and i dont go on cam, maybe i should try that ???? but i am photo verified

Thanks for the advice

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan  over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

Read your profile and it's seems fine,but it is well worth remembering that lots of so said females and couples are infact males making false claims and wasting other members time.

Casanova

"Read your profile and it's seems fine,but it is well worth remembering that lots of so said females and couples are infact males making false claims and wasting other members time.

Casanova "

Thanks

By *ilthyjackcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

I think the only thing I'd change about your profile is lay off the 'love' thing. Absolutely nothing wrong with kissing/cuddling and being intimate but not many folk are looking for love.

H.

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan  over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

I must agree on the love issue

Casanova

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Profile text is good (couple of typos to address but nothing major). Only advice could be to have more public pics on show? Maybe a face shot in more formal attire instead of the white vest?

Better than most but could be improved 8/10

"I think the only thing I'd change about your profile is lay off the 'love' thing. Absolutely nothing wrong with kissing/cuddling and being intimate but not many folk are looking for love.

H."

Will alter the love words, thanks for advice

» Add a new message to this topic