FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > I'm confused by fab.

I'm confused by fab.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *handi83 OP   Man  over a year ago

Right here

So I've been on here for about a month, I'm always polite. Never pushy. I see status with 'if I don't reply I'm not interested' so don't. I've had polite conversations and arranged to meet verrified prople and then let down.

It's not very genuine unless you're a couple. Surly north wales needs to wake up and have a group that arranges socials.

Or am I being a fool!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dunno, as a single I find it very genuine? Venture further down South sometime if possible, that's where all the action is.

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

There is pennant hall up by you and if you travel along the a55 townhouse club in birkenhead has social / play events and Chester sometimes has a social

I too as a single male find it difficult to arrange meets

Mmm such a shame, you both look very interesting to me X

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"So I've been on here for about a month, I'm always polite. Never pushy. I see status with 'if I don't reply I'm not interested' so don't. I've had polite conversations and arranged to meet verrified prople and then let down.

It's not very genuine unless you're a couple. Surly north wales needs to wake up and have a group that arranges socials.

Or am I being a fool! "

If you look through the Wales posts there is a North Wales social being arranged

Right here

I think I need to move to South Wales.

North wales social? Where?

Dont worry it is hard to get meets when men out number the ladies 100 to 1 i very rairly get a meet these days

And some men are on here purely to play on the keyboards and waste time which unfortunately doesn't help all the genuine guys x

Right here

That may be true however I've been let down twice this week by single women. You're just as naughty ; )

"That may be true however I've been let down twice this week by single women. You're just as naughty ; ) "

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

as a single male,

I find it ok to arrange & get meets but it does take time, go to the socials both day & night time ones.

Be polite, if you get told no live with it. & follow the rules & don't step over the boundaries.

It takes time to be trusted which is a big thing in my eyes, but when you are & you have a brilliant group of friends then it gets better.

» Add a new message to this topic