FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Do you think

Do you think

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's acceptable to have more than one friend with benefits or fuck buddy???

I had this conversation the other day with a non fab friend and when i mentioned that i had more than 1 friend, they were a little shocked....but i think it's acceptable as what if the 1 you already have is not available...what's a girl to do??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyjackcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Yes absolutely!

H.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course it is, different people meet different needs. Ch3wy is the one I enjoy the couple scene with but I have a couple of other fwb I meet as well, not as often, Ch3wy also has other fwb. If you could only have one what would be the difference between fwb/fb & girlfriends or boyfriends. I think we all make our own choices about how we want relationships, swinging or otherwise to be X

Yep.

A girl needs a few back up plans Just gotta find them now!

"Yep.

A girl needs a few back up plans Just gotta find them now!"

Like Pokemon Go but for swingers. Lol

"It's acceptable to have more than one friend with benefits or fuck buddy???

I had this conversation the other day with a non fab friend and when i mentioned that i had more than 1 friend, they were a little shocked....but i think it's acceptable as what if the 1 you already have is not available...what's a girl to do?? "

It's acceptable for both men and women to have more than one FB. Though its difficult enough for us guys to even find one woman who wants to be a regular FB. Any ladies interested, please PM me... (sees tumble blowing through the streets in the mental image)...lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's acceptable to have more than one friend with benefits or fuck buddy???

I had this conversation the other day with a non fab friend and when i mentioned that i had more than 1 friend, they were a little shocked....but i think it's acceptable as what if the 1 you already have is not available...what's a girl to do??

It's acceptable for both men and women to have more than one FB. Though its difficult enough for us guys to even find one woman who wants to be a regular FB. Any ladies interested, please PM me... (sees tumble blowing through the streets in the mental image)...lol."

I find it just as difficult

I meet someone, have a social, then find it difficult to arrange a play meet for various reasons and that happens quite a lot, hence why I need more than 1 plus, I like to only meet and play with people I'm comfortable with.... if i wasn't so fussy about who i met, I'd be a busy bee lol!!!

Yes, this is essentially a sex site! Do what/who you want

I wouldn't say more the merrier but defo more than one as it brings something different to the table with each one.....jus awkward when some get annoyed lol

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

I have a vanilla fb and a couple of fab ones. I get from each totally different experience and thats what I like

» Add a new message to this topic