FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Touching wood ??

Touching wood ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anal guys now if your going to smash back doors in you must always prepare yourself that you could end up touching wood and get splinters because if you don't then your very naive lol watcha recons ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree going at it without due consideration for the door could end up being right in the do do

I think that as long as the lasy (or man of course) has douched properly beforehand then at least the risk is minimised, and sticking something on the end of at least reduces the horror if an accidents do happen. Then again I have heard a few sweetcorn horror stories on here over the years so the struggle for guys is obviously a very real one

Lady**

"I think that as long as the lasy (or man of course) has douched properly beforehand then at least the risk is minimised, and sticking something on the end of at least reduces the horror if an accidents do happen. Then again I have heard a few sweetcorn horror stories on here over the years so the struggle for guys is obviously a very real one "

Pmslllllll splinters lol

By *arrapsMan  over a year ago

port talbot

"I think that as long as the lasy (or man of course) has douched properly beforehand then at least the risk is minimised, and sticking something on the end of at least reduces the horror if an accidents do happen. Then again I have heard a few sweetcorn horror stories on here over the years so the struggle for guys is obviously a very real one "

SWEETCORN....oh dear God, it's an image that's firmly fixed in my head now

"I think that as long as the lasy (or man of course) has douched properly beforehand then at least the risk is minimised, and sticking something on the end of at least reduces the horror if an accidents do happen. Then again I have heard a few sweetcorn horror stories on here over the years so the struggle for guys is obviously a very real one

SWEETCORN....oh dear God, it's an image that's firmly fixed in my head now "

I shit you not

Oh wait....

Well I think its a crap story but I do like your toilet humour

"Well I think its a crap story but I do like your toilet humour "

Stop talking shit it smells a funny colour lol x

Doors open easier if the hinges are oiled and if the whole place has been burgled beforehand there's usually no mess to find!

"Doors open easier if the hinges are oiled and if the whole place has been burgled beforehand there's usually no mess to find!"

But no guarantees lol x

» Add a new message to this topic