FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Does anyone find it hard to get people to reply

Does anyone find it hard to get people to reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone help or give advice. Been on hee a while now and only met one person. But 9 times of 10 the first time i message someone they just delete it straight away. And all my messages dont contain fancy a fuck as it can be disrecpectfull.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Nope, but then we only mail those that fit our criteria, and we fit theirs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Nope, but then we only mail those that fit our criteria, and we fit theirs. "

this

Profiles usually tell you what you need to know

"Nope, but then we only mail those that fit our criteria, and we fit theirs. "

Yea thats what i normaly do.

No trouble this end.

Usually get a reply

"No trouble this end.

Usually get a reply "

Lmao i was looking for tips and advice

"No trouble this end.

Usually get a reply

Lmao i was looking for tips and advice"

Only message those looking for you as a match.

Don't be a creep.

Include a face pic.

Most of all be realistic and remember you're not going to be everybody's cup of tea.

Point out a couple of things about their profile or pictures to show you've not just copy and pasted a message.

Remember whatever you compliment them on they've likely heard a thousand times and that'll likely be the reason why they DON'T REPLY.

Find a way to stand out, be unique and just remember you're one of so many single guys looking for the same thing every day and couples and single females really can call the shots and likely just look for what suits them at that time.

"No trouble this end.

Usually get a reply

Don't be a creep.

Include a face pic.

Most of all be realistic and remember you're not going to be everybody's cup of tea.

Point out a couple of things about their profile or pictures to show you've not just copy and pasted a message.

Remember whatever you compliment them on they've likely heard a thousand times and that'll likely be the reason why they DON'T REPLY.

Find a way to stand out, be unique and just remember you're one of so many single guys looking for the same thing every day and couples and single females really can call the shots and likely just look for what suits them at that time.

"

Cheers mate i do nornaly do that so point taken anyway.

I guess i will just have to keep trying

"No trouble this end.

Usually get a reply

Don't be a creep.

Include a face pic.

Cheers mate i do nornaly do that so point taken anyway.

I guess i will just have to keep trying "

And try turning up when you ask if you can attend partys

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

You have met twice this month. Not bad going

"You have met twice this month. Not bad going "

Yea i have only met once and cammed wiv sum1 lol but cheers

Nope, no problems here

Lack of photos is your problem. Women want to see what is on offer, no matter how anonymous. Doesn't have to be a face pic.

Don't use text talk!

"Can anyone help or give advice. Been on hee a while now and only met one person. But 9 times of 10 the first time i message someone they just delete it straight away. And all my messages dont contain fancy a fuck as it can be disrecpectfull. "

We replied to your message even if it was to say no thanks

By *randmrs for funCouple  over a year ago

near you

Its the same as being blocked by users that you havent even spoken to

Is that a thing? That's ridiculous.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"Its the same as being blocked by users that you havent even spoken to "

Some people use the block button as a filter system. If they know they wouldn't be interested in play with that person they block. Saves wasted messages and backs being put up when it's a no thank you're not my type, as some don't handle rejection well unfortunately

"Its the same as being blocked by users that you havent even spoken to

Some people use the block button as a filter system. If they know they wouldn't be interested in play with that person they block. Saves wasted messages and backs being put up when it's a no thank you're not my type, as some don't handle rejection well unfortunately "

That's how we use the block button, prevents any confusion x

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

Some people use the block button as a filter system. If they know they wouldn't be interested in play with that person they block. Saves wasted messages and backs being put up when it's a no thank you're not my type, as some don't handle rejection well unfortunately "

I do this, I block everyone within my home town area as I don't want to meet anyone within a certain radius of my home, and if I view a profile which is not suited to me, I block it. It's a filter system as said above

near you

We had an abusive message from an apparent couple saying we were another fake profile and we were a man not a couple and that we were time wasters and when we went to reply asking why they were saying that they had blocked us and we had never spoken to them before they messaged us i even named them in status' 3 times because admin kept removing them and they still never replied

People get far too hung up on why they've been blocked. Not everyone can be everyone's cup of tea. We all have preferences.

As the saying goes build a bridge and get over it

Some people use the block button as a filter system. If they know they wouldn't be interested in play with that person they block. Saves wasted messages and backs being put up when it's a no thank you're not my type, as some don't handle rejection well unfortunately

We had an abusive message from an apparent couple saying we were another fake profile and we were a man not a couple and that we were time wasters and when we went to reply asking why they were saying that they had blocked us and we had never spoken to them before they messaged us i even named them in status' 3 times because admin kept removing them and they still never replied "

Admin removed cause you're not supposed to name and shame.

Report and move on. This site is full of "interesting" people. That's the polite version

We had an abusive message from an apparent couple saying we were another fake profile and we were a man not a couple and that we were time wasters and when we went to reply asking why they were saying that they had blocked us and we had never spoken to them before they messaged us i even named them in status' 3 times because admin kept removing them and they still never replied "

People message then block all the time, usually after you say : No thanks in response to a meet request after they reply calling you names and then block so you can't reply. welcome to Fab ! We ourselves block everyone who lives near us, don't want to meet anyone we went to junior school with !

near you

"People get far too hung up on why they've been blocked. Not everyone can be everyone's cup of tea. We all have preferences.

As the saying goes build a bridge and get over it "

It doesnt bother us if were blocked thats fine but what cheesed us off was the abusive message from a user callin us fakes and time wasters when they had never spoken to us. We have pics as a couple we have veris from other users and also photo verified so how can we be fake

"People get far too hung up on why they've been blocked. Not everyone can be everyone's cup of tea. We all have preferences.

It doesnt bother us if were blocked thats fine but what cheesed us off was the abusive message from a user callin us fakes and time wasters when they had never spoken to us. We have pics as a couple we have veris from other users and also photo verified so how can we be fake "

That is fab life for you unfortunately. You can still report from a message even if they've blocked you.

Like I said further up there are some "interesting" people on here and you get used to the colourful messages that comes with this site.

Just ignore.

near you

It doesnt bother us if were blocked thats fine but what cheesed us off was the abusive message from a user callin us fakes and time wasters when they had never spoken to us. We have pics as a couple we have veris from other users and also photo verified so how can we be fake

That is fab life for you unfortunately. You can still report from a message even if they've blocked you.

Like I said further up there are some "interesting" people on here and you get used to the colourful messages that comes with this site.

Just ignore. "

Will do we are starting to see things from a different point of view regarding other users now

Just ignore.

Will do we are starting to see things from a different point of view regarding other users now "

You'll soon start to see the funny side to the fact people will actually waste their time to be abusive. Says more about them than you. There are plenty of nice people on this site that out number the bad

near you

Just ignore.

Will do we are starting to see things from a different point of view regarding other users now

You'll soon start to see the funny side to the fact people will actually waste their time to be abusive. Says more about them than you. There are plenty of nice people on this site that out number the bad "

Thank you for your advice

"

Thank you for your advice "

You're welcome

"Nope, no problems here

Lack of photos is your problem. Women want to see what is on offer, no matter how anonymous. Doesn't have to be a face pic. "

Thanks point taken

I tend to do this, just saves time and some people don't meet black guys which is fine but we're obviously never going to meet so block. Nothing personal

"Nope, no problems here

Lack of photos is your problem. Women want to see what is on offer, no matter how anonymous. Doesn't have to be a face pic. "

I only hide my pics coz of people copying them. But point taken thank you

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

"No trouble this end.

Usually get a reply "

Same here

"Nope, no problems here

Lack of photos is your problem. Women want to see what is on offer, no matter how anonymous. Doesn't have to be a face pic.

I only hide my pics coz of people copying them. But point taken

thank you "

Didn't know that was a thing. But if someone is willing to use my pic. I think I'd be more upset if they were getting more replies than I was.

» Add a new message to this topic