FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > CHAMS WILL NOT BE OPENING ON A SATURDAY FOR COUPLES

CHAMS WILL NOT BE OPENING ON A SATURDAY FOR COUPLES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've spoke too Kez and she has asked me too inform everyone that Chams will not be opening back up on a Saturday for couples only it is a rumour

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Started from an old thread we put up years ago that someone resurrected

"Started from an old thread we put up years ago that someone resurrected "

And people too lazy to read the entire thread!

By *ar-Some CoupleCouple  over a year ago

from somewhere glittery & sparkly

"Started from an old thread we put up years ago that someone resurrected

And people too lazy to read the entire thread! "

Yep

Thanks for posting correct information, most appreciated

I do apologise if if I did not read old thread, old being the word!! Lots of folk same as I believed it was opening!!! God the old righteous ones on here !

"I do apologise if if I did not read old thread, old being the word!! Lots of folk same as I believed it was opening!!! God the old righteous ones on here ! "

You weren't the only one

"I've spoke too Kez and she has asked me too inform everyone that Chams will not be opening back up on a Saturday for couples only it is a rumour

Thanks "

What a shame x

It's a shame, sorry for posting incorrect information, stupid me

By *andelion and BurdockCouple  over a year ago

CHEPSTOW

Just to add what Giggles has put on here.

We were at Darlaston over the Bank holiday and managed to speak with Nick the owner.

He confirmed to us that, despite the rumours, he has no intention of reopening Newport for Swingers on a Saturday night.

There just is not the demand to justify it..despite what various people on here say or think. Further, the gay section is far busier and this is first and foremost... a business.

However, during our chat we asked him about continuing the Newport refurb, bar and downstairs was done last year, I think, seems a while back now.

Anyway, he has some painters finishing work at Darlaston over the next few weeks and on completion of the work there, they will then transfer to Newport to decorate upstairs. Hopefully this will be about 4 weeks time. Also if members have any ideas to add to our fun on Friday Nights then please let Charley [behind the bar], know and she will pass it on.

We suggested the TV room upstairs would make a great dark room, switch the TV off take the light bulb out and hey presto.

Other ideas obviously are very welcome, it may be worth people putting their suggestions forward on here and gauging opinion.

Hopefully, with upstairs finally getting the face lift it needs it will encourage a few more people to support the club.

» Add a new message to this topic