FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Profiles and messaging

Profiles and messaging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone!

Couple of questions from a newbie here, so as most of my messages I'm sending are not getting read or deleted, is it advisable to just wait for a female to message me? Do you ladies message guys or are you just too swamped with messages?

Also, if anyone would like to roast my profile so I can improve it, it would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Profile looks fine to me.

My only advice is....before messaging do you read ALL the profile? Are YOU what THEY are looking for? People have age preferences so adhere to them.

Oh and get some social veris....singles one in Newport coming up plus daytime ones

"Profile looks fine to me.

My only advice is....before messaging do you read ALL the profile? Are YOU what THEY are looking for? People have age preferences so adhere to them.

Oh and get some social veris....singles one in Newport coming up plus daytime ones"

Thanks! Yeah I do try to read and understand as much as possible before messaging. I think that there would be no point in mailing people that I just don't fit their criteria, so I like to respect that lol.

Newport social? That sounds interesting!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Profile looks fine to me.

Oh and get some social veris....singles one in Newport coming up plus daytime ones

Thanks! Yeah I do try to read and understand as much as possible before messaging. I think that there would be no point in mailing people that I just don't fit their criteria, so I like to respect that lol.

Newport social? That sounds interesting!"

The singles social is next week. Its posted here in the forum so check it out. A few go on to Chams afterwards

I'll see if I can find it now, thank you

» Add a new message to this topic