FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > village idiot

village idiot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

got lost the other day asked for diretions of this bloke he couldn't keep his eyes of dee and didern't know where we wanted to go but only around the corner from him and he lived in this village all his life so i want to get him a t-shirt made saying ;congratulations you just meet the village idiot;has anyone else had simular exsperiance's

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We live in the valleys, so it happens all the time lol

"We live in the valleys, so it happens all the time lol"
were are you from simpleshire?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i work in a doctors and today a lady rang to book appointment for her grand daughter..i asked what was she called to find her on computer....oh i cannae mind her surname...not to worry whats her date of birth then.....oh i cannae mind september i think but i dont know the date, not to worry whats her address....oh i cannae mind but its in the village.....does she win the prize ?? lol

"i work in a doctors and today a lady rang to book appointment for her grand daughter..i asked what was she called to find her on computer....oh i cannae mind her surname...not to worry whats her date of birth then.....oh i cannae mind september i think but i dont know the date, not to worry whats her address....oh i cannae mind but its in the village.....does she win the prize ?? lol"
thats good one next time she ring's enter her into mastermind..

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

I got the best....an i live wiv him lolol...he borrowed a friends disabled badge to park ...ok wrong i know but if you knew his parking its saved thousands on insurance...this was a cardboard wheelie clock thing...turn the wheel to set how long you'll be there..ranges from 1-5...er rocket science NOT!!!

he rung the guy to ask 'how do i set the clock'...........

theres more ..believe me theres more!!!!

so im renting out my village idiot..any takers....cmon have him for a week you'll soooo appreciate the man youve got!!!...oh i did find clothes in the dishwasher once!!!

"I got the best....an i live wiv him lolol...he borrowed a friends disabled badge to park ...ok wrong i know but if you knew his parking its saved thousands on insurance...this was a cardboard wheelie clock thing...turn the wheel to set how long you'll be there..ranges from 1-5...er rocket science NOT!!!

he rung the guy to ask 'how do i set the clock'...........

theres more ..believe me theres more!!!!

so im renting out my village idiot..any takers....cmon have him for a week you'll soooo appreciate the man youve got!!!...oh i did find clothes in the dishwasher once!!!

"

shall we statr a wife swop for a week p.s plz dont enter him in come dine with me unless it's to find out which one the best idiot..

» Add a new message to this topic