FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Llandudno

Llandudno

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edangel_2013 OP   Woman  over a year ago

southend

I will be finding myself in Llandudno at the back end of November for a few days.

Apart from it being fricking cold, is there anything to do of an evening? Or will everything be closed as it's off season?

I have a single room so unfortunately no fun in my hotel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a shame would of loved to come down to warm you up xx

most of shups open all year round,i think the great orm will be closed but nice town to visit

The orme is open all years isn't it? At least it was when I lived there. the pier will be open although the kiosks closed. Also rhos on sea is lovely op. I can well recommend the copper kettle for Sunday lunch and the Italian restraunt in rhos is fantastic. The waiter is just like renne from allo allo. The west shore in dudno is alot colder than the north store.

Conwy is lovely and the galleon is an award winning chippy. The castle hotel is very good for meals but pricy well worth it tho. If you fancy a drive down to rhyl we have a new prom in west end to stroll along and a new harbour with a beautiful lite bridge. There's also the harbour cafe and if you fancy it you can hire a bike there too.

That's all I can think of for now. Lots of love from prettytiedup's tourist information booth. xxx

By *lintshire72Man  over a year ago

North Wales

"I will be finding myself in Llandudno at the back end of November for a few days.

Apart from it being fricking cold, is there anything to do of an evening? Or will everything be closed as it's off season?

I have a single room so unfortunately no fun in my hotel."

I will squeeze onto your single bed with you no problem

» Add a new message to this topic