FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Nerves about meeting

Nerves about meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshlad321 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hey all with out trying to sound like somebody that hasnt got a clue which isnt far wrong on here, what would you guys recommend the best way to meet up with people on here when you have anxiety related issues, which explains the un-verified thing.

So yeah im a bit unsure where to go hopefully some of you lovely people may be able to point me in the right direction.

Cheers for now Andy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go along to a social, it helps and it's a good way to get to know people and get verified without any pressure

I'd agree that's the best way tbh, most socials that don't need a Veri to attend, are friendly & laid back. That's not to say the others aren't mind, phew. Trouble is, if you have anxiety issues it might put women off unless they've met you, you're a high risk of a no show. Let people meet you, see who you are, get to know you & the rest will flow x

I'm the same to.... Actually going to a Newport day social next month.....if I don't back down with nerves

"I'm the same to.... Actually going to a Newport day social next month.....if I don't back down with nerves "

Awh you'll love it, people are so welcoming x

Im always nervous about meeting people. Coz u dnt know that person

We still get butterflies in the belly when meeting new people. I think if that stops happening it's time to leave the site as there should always be nervous excitement before a meet or it just becomes a normal event. Hope that makes sense lol

We still get nervous before a meet and probably always will. Adds to the spice of it all

Kinky

"We still get nervous before a meet and probably always will. Adds to the spice of it all

Kinky "

Seconded...the build up is part of the thrill

"We still get nervous before a meet and probably always will. Adds to the spice of it all

Kinky

Seconded...the build up is part of the thrill "

"We still get butterflies in the belly when meeting new people. I think if that stops happening it's time to leave the site as there should always be nervous excitement before a meet or it just becomes a normal event. Hope that makes sense lol"

I'd say start with day time socials because they are in public places there's no playing and no pressure. There's almost no difference from just chatting with friends, only some of the chat!

Mike

There's no playing allowed at any of the socials, daytime, evening or otherwise, I think you'll find that playing of any kind earns a ban x

» Add a new message to this topic