FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Lost sex drive

Lost sex drive

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aloncouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

carmarthen

Misses calon has lost her sex drive anyone got any tips to get it back and is there anything on the market she can take to help ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bottle of wine and a bottle of poppers dose it for her.

Take a break. It will soon come back

carmarthen

"Bottle of wine and a bottle of poppers dose it for her."
others have said poppers to us think we have to get some

carmarthen

"Take a break. It will soon come back "
we dont meet often anyway and it's been like this since kids came along

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Our sex drive is fine but lost our swing mojo, we are on a swing break but the mojo is slowly coming back, don't think over thinking the problem helps.

Hope the fem gets hers back. X

Try something new try something you've both maybe thought about to see if it ignites the spark

carmarthen

"Our sex drive is fine but lost our swing mojo, we are on a swing break but the mojo is slowly coming back, don't think over thinking the problem helps.

Hope the fem gets hers back. X"

thanks guys hope u find yours to

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

Maybe try going back to the very beginning and doing the things you did when you first started swinging. Back to basics so to speak x

carmarthen

"Maybe try going back to the very beginning and doing the things you did when you first started swinging. Back to basics so to speak x"
lol we still at the begining really tbh we joined last November and only had 4 play meets lol it not just the swinging it's sex in general tbh but thanks for advice guys

By *liobarMan  over a year ago

Aberaeron

Obviously everyone is different but I find my libido is closely related to my physical and mental fitness. There's some good links at the end of this article. I hope it helps.

http://dangerouslilly.com/2016/02/the-sex-bloggers-curse-low-libido/

G-Spot Stimulation never fails

carmarthen

"Obviously everyone is different but I find my libido is closely related to my physical and mental fitness. There's some good links at the end of this article. I hope it helps.

http://dangerouslilly.com/2016/02/the-sex-bloggers-curse-low-libido/"

thanks

carmarthen

"G-Spot Stimulation never fails"
u have to get to that point tho and she just not in the right frame of mind

put the romance back in the game fella.. forget swinging for now.. Pull all the stops out then the stimulation

A good seeing to should help

"Bottle of wine and a bottle of poppers dose it for her. others have said poppers to us think we have to get some "

Blood pressure, heart conditions?

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

lost sex drive is it guilt taking over who initiated swinging into the relationship ...is it what you realy want.... poppers just relax you it does not enhance sex drive there's underlying problems can help with counseling can run a complete health check bp ecg sats and rule out phisical problem and talking to you both could help with the mental side my unit is in pembroke dock your welcome to call over

There's a few questions to ask your selves

are you getting enuff you time is she having her time .

Is there presser for her to give .

Treat her like a queen with no intention of wanting any thing

Give her a hall pass to talk do any thing she wants to and evean support it .

Drink and drugs ain't the way to go . If she has to do that then how can it have a true meaning.

Try a night/weekend away with a high rated fantacy club neer and kinky shops just in case lol

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Maybe just no longer compatible. Friends yes. Lovers no.

Keep up with the cwtching xx

"Maybe just no longer compatible. Friends yes. Lovers no.

"

Ignore this fella, just bring the romance back, make her feel sexy make her feel a million dollars.. music, low light lots of teasing.. I'm sure you will overcome this

By *astmeetswest77Couple  over a year ago

monmouth

Fuck me.. there's some experts on this thread.

It'll return. In the mean time I recommend xhamster and lots of socks. Just like my previous two months.

But now she's rampant

carmarthen

"Fuck me.. there's some experts on this thread.

It'll return. In the mean time I recommend xhamster and lots of socks. Just like my previous two months.

But now she's rampant "

good anwesr fare play

I've previously lost my mojo, I put it down to too much going on in my vanilla life... I found pushing myself to trying something different got me in the mood to get myself back in the saddle.

Strangest 24 hours of my life that was

carmarthen

"I've previously lost my mojo, I put it down to too much going on in my vanilla life... I found pushing myself to trying something different got me in the mood to get myself back in the saddle.

Strangest 24 hours of my life that was "

lol sounds interesting lol

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

"Bottle of wine and a bottle of poppers dose it for her. others have said poppers to us think we have to get some "

Don't bother with the poppers it'll do nothing for your sex drive and will just make your head go boom boom boom for 30 seconds.

I very small dose of testosterone is what is usually needed as ladies lose the small amount they have over the years and this produces the drive. It is currently being looked into as cure for low sex drive in women, but you could probably get some from the gym seen and take a very small amount and see if it has the desired affect.

Sounds like your sex is now crap.. You can add things as much as you want to your sex life, either way, you're going to have sex, it's all the same.. Cock in mouth, pussy, and / or ass.. You can't change that..

"Bottle of wine and a bottle of poppers dose it for her. others have said poppers to us think we have to get some

Don't bother with the poppers it'll do nothing for your sex drive and will just make your head go boom boom boom for 30 seconds.

I very small dose of testosterone is what is usually needed as ladies lose the small amount they have over the years and this produces the drive. It is currently being looked into as cure for low sex drive in women, but you could probably get some from the gym seen and take a very small amount and see if it has the desired affect. "

Yea, take steroids, it'll make you want it..

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

"Bottle of wine and a bottle of poppers dose it for her. others have said poppers to us think we have to get some

I very small dose of testosterone is what is usually needed as ladies lose the small amount they have over the years and this produces the drive. It is currently being looked into as cure for low sex drive in women, but you could probably get some from the gym seen and take a very small amount and see if it has the desired affect.

Yea, take steroids, it'll make you want it.. "

It's true.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/menopause/expert-answers/testosterone-therapy/faq-20057935

By *he Lady and the TrampCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

We have just come out of a stage of this lady had a few medical problems has put on a little bit of weight (still sexy as fuck as far as I'm concerned) even suggested to me to come on here as a single as she knew how high my sex drive was. But we just sat down and talked the fact of the matter is the only woman in the world I want is her the rest is just for our enjoyment. I have always treated her as a queen anyway. But we made things about making love not Sex been to a club a few times but just concentrated on each other taking in the scenery and putting on a show just making her feel sexy again. A nice massage always works lots of oil get really slippery just relaxes both of you. But trust me when that firework does come back I'm afraid fella the only one who can keep it burning is you and being inventive and just showing her how sexy she is and how good she makes you feel

carmarthen

Thanks everyone one much appreciated xx calon couple

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

If you have young children try and get someone to look after them. Just lay together naked and kiss/ touch, talk and laugh together. Re-connect

By *ovis69 and green eyesMan  over a year ago

valleys

"Maybe try going back to the very beginning and doing the things you did when you first started swinging. Back to basics so to speak x"

Alot of stupid advice on this thread..My advice,,,Go see your doctor,,take it from there.

pembroke dock wales

"Misses calon has lost her sex drive anyone got any tips to get it back and is there anything on the market she can take to help ? "

go to Holland and barrets ask to see the manager and get supplements say i sent you or both come over to mine for a therapy session in relaxation no sex just edging

pembroke dock wales

I very small dose of testosterone is what is usually needed as ladies lose the small amount they have over the years and this produces the drive. It is currently being looked into as cure for low sex drive in women, but you could probably get some from the gym seen and take a very small amount and see if it has the desired affect. "

lol take too much and grow a beard i have this in stock but would not recommend unless your transgendering be safe

"Maybe just no longer compatible. Friends yes. Lovers no.

Ignore this fella, just bring the romance back, make her feel sexy make her feel a million dollars.. music, low light lots of teasing.. I'm sure you will overcome this"

Sorry buddy but you may be wrong. My ex wife went off sex after our daughter was born. Tried all the above and then some. Being unfaithful wasn't an option for me so we split. We are best friends now. Like brother and sister and she is friends with my partner. Sorry to be slightly negative but we are all different and sometimes what has been lost cannot be got back.

Take up some exercise and it will release some sexy hormones and you'll be back like rabbits or just using the rabbit. Lol

"Misses calon has lost her sex drive anyone got any tips to get it back and is there anything on the market she can take to help ? "

Hey both, hope your ok. Perhaps just a fun night out might help, totally relax and let your hair down, it'll come back xxxx ps can I join you if you do have a random letting loose night xxxx

By *he_LadyWoman  over a year ago

raglan

"Maybe try going back to the very beginning and doing the things you did when you first started swinging. Back to basics so to speak x lol we still at the begining really tbh we joined last November and only had 4 play meets lol it not just the swinging it's sex in general tbh but thanks for advice guys "

I've always found doing some regular exercise that's more cardio Oriented works, gets the blood up and your hormone levels too, naturally.

Go to the doctor. Explain everything. There could well be an underlying medical reason which needs to be resolved/helped.

"Go to the doctor. Explain everything. There could well be an underlying medical reason which needs to be resolved/helped.

"

Or eat trifle

"Go to the doctor. Explain everything. There could well be an underlying medical reason which needs to be resolved/helped.

Or eat trifle "

Or a big ass xmas sandwich

My sex drive is gone complete opposite. Just don't stop thinking about it

carmarthen

"Misses calon has lost her sex drive anyone got any tips to get it back and is there anything on the market she can take to help ?

Hey both, hope your ok. Perhaps just a fun night out might help, totally relax and let your hair down, it'll come back xxxx ps can I join you if you do have a random letting loose night xxxx"

u r allways more than welcome and u no it u sexy lady

"Misses calon has lost her sex drive anyone got any tips to get it back and is there anything on the market she can take to help ?

Hey both, hope your ok. Perhaps just a fun night out might help, totally relax and let your hair down, it'll come back xxxx ps can I join you if you do have a random letting loose night xxxx u r allways more than welcome and u no it u sexy lady "

Massive blowout needed!

By *uicy-trousersMan  over a year ago

Rhondda

Young guy you need to help

Why on earth would you put something private like that on here madness if you ask me

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan  over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

"Why on earth would you put something private like that on here madness if you ask me"
That's a fine statement coming from a ESSEX girl and remember what happens in Wales stays in Wales Casanova

Hey casanova

I may live in essex but most certainly not an essex girl

Just stating a fact like

By *eatrice!Woman  over a year ago

Wales

Not everyone has a constant high sex drive.. and I think I can speak for most women when I say, confidence and lack of feeling sexy can sometimes lower it, and sometimes it just that other things are more important than sex.. for example just being close and intimate.

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"Why on earth would you put something private like that on here madness if you ask meThat's a fine statement coming from a ESSEX girl and remember what happens in Wales stays in Wales Casanova "

Why generalise??

1. Why should the location of someone make them a certain type?

2. The forums are for everyone, just because this is the Wales one it doesn't exclude others!

What an immature and very narrow minded attitude

CARMARTHEN

"Why on earth would you put something private like that on here madness if you ask meThat's a fine statement coming from a ESSEX girl and remember what happens in Wales stays in Wales Casanova

Why generalise??

1. Why should the location of someone make them a certain type?

2. The forums are for everyone, just because this is the Wales one it doesn't exclude others!

What an immature and very narrow minded attitude

"

It was a joke i.e.ESSEX girl or are we on different wavelengths

Casanova

Thankyou actually I lived and worked in wales for 9 years

Pembrokeshire

CARMARTHEN

"Thankyou actually I lived and worked in wales for 9 years

Pembrokeshire "

I actually guessed that as you have verified a gentleman from the county,anyway a nice part of the country unfortunately I did only a three year stint there

Casanova

Have you tried taking it to PC world?

I felt like like that. We were out all the time. I wasn't having any sleep with my 3 children. So one week the Mr took over. Don't the school run when he could. Left me sleep in the mornings. And made sure we went to bed at a sensible time ready for the next day. Took about a week. Then I was ready! And giving the odd cwtch here and there again helped me. And twits always the famous words that will help... I love you x

Forget swinging for a min. Enjoy each others company you'll soon miss it. Well I did look. An now we're off to chams tonight

All the best xx Mrs

I felt like like that. We were out all the time. I wasn't having any sleep with my 3 children. So one week the Mr took over. Done the school run when he could. Left me sleep in the mornings. And made sure we went to bed at a sensible time ready for the next day. Took about a week. Then I was ready! And giving the odd cwtch here and there again helped me. And twits always the famous words that will help... I love you x

Forget swinging for a min. Enjoy each others company you'll soon miss it. Well I did look. An now we're off to chams tonight

All the best xx Mrs

Have you checked under the sofa for it?

Just give it a little time, maybe do something different, go out together and find the spark again good luck with it

"Fuck me.. there's some experts on this thread.

But now she's rampant "

This

As I mentioned earlier on this thread this problem could be a physical condition and the doctor should be the first move....common sense has been diluted by some utterly stupid advice.

monmouth

"As I mentioned earlier on this thread this problem could be a physical condition and the doctor should be the first move....common sense has been diluted by some utterly stupid advice."

And it could just as easily be and probably is at the age of 32 that the mojo has been lost temporarily.

Don't get you knickers in a twist.

barnstaple

Yoing children if you have them can be exhausting. Communicate and cuddle each other

barnstaple

Young

"As I mentioned earlier on this thread this problem could be a physical condition and the doctor should be the first move....common sense has been diluted by some utterly stupid advice.

And it could just as easily be and probably is at the age of 32 that the mojo has been lost temporarily.

Don't get you knickers in a twist. "

I note you used the words,could and probably.

monmouth

"As I mentioned earlier on this thread this problem could be a physical condition and the doctor should be the first move....common sense has been diluted by some utterly stupid advice.

Don't get you knickers in a twist. I note you used the words,could and probably. "

I note you used diluted and stupid..

» Add a new message to this topic