FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Misunderstood Status Updates

Misunderstood Status Updates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umblebee33 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cwmbran

To be fair there is very little that really pisses me off, but something tonight has. Since the influx of ahem 'lovely' messages I've most recently received seem to be incredibly negative reactions regarding my most recent status updates, I thought I'd post my thoughts. Comment if you will, or not, it's up you you

Sooo, the messages... first was the 'you're so pretty, you shouldn't be on this site' message, then there was 'oh you're beautiful, why are you even here' and then we have 'you're too good for this place'.

Well, it seems that my point was missed entirely by quite a number of people, and I realised this when I read the message that so delightfully read 'Your a dick head and a dog. Reality check'. Oh that really made my day! So thanks masterblaster (by the way, WOOF motherfucker).

Anywhoosle, the reason I shared these delightful missives on my SU was simply to point out that, in my opinion, no one is too... ANYTHING for this site! To me anyway, these messages are insinuating that only ugly/desperate/no hope/idiots should or do use this site! Christ! I've been using fab on and off for a few years and I've met some amazing, wonderful, beautiful, quirky, imaginative, talented, intelligent people (and admittedly one or two complete fucktards). You see, I was under the impression that this was a site that accommodated those of us with a rather alternative view of Sex in all its wonderful glory, and have decided for whatever reason to follow a different path than the one ascribed by society. I never for one moment thought of myself, or those I have met, as desperate, sad, ugly, or anything else as equally degrading. I have to say though, I do sometimes wonder about these individuals who seem to need to belittle others to get their kicks, or even those who see negativity everywhere they turn and in everything they read. (FYI I can recommend some excellent therapeutic techniques to improve self-image and self-esteem. Well it must work, because I bloody love my Damn self lol).

Well that's it. Just wanted to get it out there you beautiful people xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear you've had really terrible emails

There are some on here that are genuinely here for friendship and fun

There are lots of time wasters

Those people with the negative comments block them you don't deserve to deal with their rubbish

Your a beautiful lady you sound fun and I hope you get to meet lovely people

Benji

Not a lot changes here as you should know having been here before, the same things apply block person, delete mail & move on to those more deserving of a positive, beautiful soul. It just seems you have more shit to sift through nowadays X

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

well ive looked at your profile and find you attractive and am sad im above your age limit i think the people running you down have got the apple at the top of the tree syndrome and are not genuine swingers you are lovely and the fact you are happy within yourself you can say fuck them be happy and safe xxx

I like what I see & you sound inteligent too which is a big turn on & you're hot.....I deffo would...so up yours to all the haters

I think statuses are fantastic, show many a profile to avoid (Ranting, Poor thinking etc) due to their attitudes.

DO enjoy the ones you have to think a bit

Very articulate and intelligent statement go get them girl

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

Looking good Bec, ignore the idiots.

Round of applause OP! You are absolutely spot on.

I've had similar comments in the past along the lines of "what is someone like you doing on a site like this?" It's offensive to every woman on here as these guys think the only women on here are those who can't get laid in real life

Last time I checked this site was called fabswingers not fabmingers!!

Yes there are some brilliant sexy attractive people on here and they're here because they like swinging, fetishes, alternative sex and more.

I went on tinder once and the matches I had on there were gorgeous, but I like kinky sex and the guys on there don't get it.

Carry on being you. You sound ace to me.

I will also keep flying my little flag for equality and sexual freedom for women too.

Shame not everyone shares my view, but I've made some brill friends and playmates who do, and that's what matters x

By *umblebee33 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cwmbran

Thank you all so much for your kind words both here and on message. To be fair I didn't expect any replies, I mostly just wanted to get it off my chest as the negativity of it all annoyed me so much! Makes me feel good to know that this site is still the fab I came to know and love, and that there are such wonderful, crazy, beautiful people out there. And @kinkerbell fabswingers not fabmingers! Oh I just love that! Made me giggle!

» Add a new message to this topic