FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Site Supporter - Should We Be Getting More?

Site Supporter - Should We Be Getting More?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does any Site Supporter(s) out there think we should be getting more for our money?

Like more options, better security, featured profiles, etc?

Or is everyone happy with what they are already being offered?!

Mines due to run out very soon and am pondering whether or not to renew..

Thoughts please..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan  over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

"Does any Site Supporter(s) out there think we should be getting more for our money?

Thoughts please.. "

I sounds like that you will probably leave the site as I don't think that you will get anything more than your membership already includes, but on the other side of the coin these casual members who are on the site for free should only have a few hours sampler and then it should be pay up or go Casanova

No leaving, just wanting to know if people agree if you should be getting more for your buck. As per members being able to be on site without any Supporter, I agree as usually these are the ones who cause crap and set up fake accounts and could be a deterrent for that..

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We have let ours run out only due to the fact we're not as active as we were so not really bothered about how many pics and messaging etc.

We think the site is great value for the money and if/when the swing mojo reappears we'll definitely become site supporters again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have let ours run out only due to the fact we're not as active as we were so not really bothered about how many pics and messaging etc.

We think the site is great value for the money and if/when the swing mojo reappears we'll definitely become site supporters again."

This is exactly what I will be doing. X

By *aydee65Man  over a year ago

Near Merthyr

To be honest a fiver for 2 months is hardly a fortune and to be able to see message threads and who's viewed your profile is worth that in itself.

R x

"Does any Site Supporter(s) out there think we should be getting more for our money?

Thoughts please.. "

Out of curiosity, what is it you actually mean by "better security??"

Thoughts please..

Out of curiosity, what is it you actually mean by "better security??""

Ie, better security for members who pay, such as monitoring IP/MAC addresses from devices that create multiple accounts, thus being able to permanently block such people

I'm a technology boffin, btw who is used to preventing virus outbreaks, hackers, etc.. I'm a Tracker / Security Admin.. A guy who tracks hackers, phishers, etc and protects systems, servers, etc etc

Thoughts please..

Out of curiosity, what is it you actually mean by "better security??"

Ie, better security for members who pay, such as monitoring IP/MAC addresses from devices that create multiple accounts, thus being able to permanently block such people "

Maybe a better system for ing out the unverified trolls??

[Removed by poster at 01/01/17 11:41:51]

The membership fee does little to prevent trolls or tourists or fake accounts, in the past on my single profile I had a guy constantly create new accounts to get through my filters & each time he would pay so that clearly wasn't a deterrent. I agree with the ip thing & being able to permanently block that way, but still it won't prevent all abuses & in itself could be a system open to abuse. Having tried other sites when I've been bored I'd have to say this one remains the best for us & we find the site supporter option to be good value for money & we're happy to maintain it X

"The membership fee does little to prevent trolls or tourists or fake accounts, in the past on my single profile I had a guy constantly create new accounts to get through my filters & each time he would pay so that clearly wasn't a deterrent. I agree with the ip thing & being able to permanently block that way, but still it won't prevent all abuses & in itself could be a system open to abuse. Having tried other sites when I've been bored I'd have to say this one remains the best for us & we find the site supporter option to be good value for money & we're happy to maintain it X"

"I'm a technology boffin, btw who is used to preventing virus outbreaks, hackers, etc.. I'm a Tracker / Security Admin.. A guy who tracks hackers, phishers, etc and protects systems, servers, etc etc "

You were shooting animals the other day.

What else is on your CV?

"I'm a technology boffin, btw who is used to preventing virus outbreaks, hackers, etc.. I'm a Tracker / Security Admin.. A guy who tracks hackers, phishers, etc and protects systems, servers, etc etc

What else is on your CV? "

what, you mean people on fab can't have any interests outside of football/rugby/drinking and shagging? Lol

"I'm a technology boffin, btw who is used to preventing virus outbreaks, hackers, etc.. I'm a Tracker / Security Admin.. A guy who tracks hackers, phishers, etc and protects systems, servers, etc etc

What else is on your CV? what, you mean people on fab can't have any interests outside of football/rugby/drinking and shagging? Lol "

Just seems to have a career path to suit a lot of forum topics.

"I'm a technology boffin, btw who is used to preventing virus outbreaks, hackers, etc.. I'm a Tracker / Security Admin.. A guy who tracks hackers, phishers, etc and protects systems, servers, etc etc "

So you've heard of VPN's, and are aware that anyone with a little knowledge can conceal their identity?

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

What else is on your CV? what, you mean people on fab can't have any interests outside of football/rugby/drinking and shagging? Lol

"

Come on pfc you're a Jack of all trades yourself you can't judge on that one shooting is a hobby this could be his job

What else is on your CV? what, you mean people on fab can't have any interests outside of football/rugby/drinking and shagging? Lol

Come on pfc you're a Jack of all trades yourself you can't judge on that one shooting is a hobby this could be his job "

my thoughts exactly!!!!

CARMARTHEN

A nice addition to the Forums would obviously be for members, would be a stand alone section for Socials' set out in date order and being removed by the poster when the date has passed

Casanova

"A nice addition to the Forums would obviously be for members, would be a stand alone section for Socials' set out in date order and being removed by the poster when the date has passed

Casanova "

That's not a bad idea now socials all over the country are getting more and more popular

"A nice addition to the Forums would obviously be for members, would be a stand alone section for Socials' set out in date order and being removed by the poster when the date has passed

Casanova

That's not a bad idea now socials all over the country are getting more and more popular "

CARMARTHEN

Casanova

That's not a bad idea now socials all over the country are getting more and more popular

"

I also meant to say that they could be posted just like Meets & Events but in a dedicated Forums section Casanova

What else is on your CV? "

Hunting is my hobby and relaxation tool. It saves me spending hours.. Possibly years in online forums

Apologies for the late response. I was busy

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

I'm happy with price think it's good value for money I've met loads of good friends on here got tea stops all over the uk can't beat it

CARMARTHEN

There is nothing wrong with the price except that paying members are subsidising the zero paying ones and if everyone paid it would either improve the site or reduce subscription's

Casanova

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

Thoughts please.. "

Please don't take this personally, it's not intended as an insult or to cause offence but...

What the hell do you expect for a £5er?

Compare it with say a pint with a bag of chrisps, fish & chips, most car parks or a gallon of fuel to mention just a few things.

A £5er for 2 months seems like a bloody good deal to me.

Reminds me of an old, old joke-

Customer - Landlord, this beers cloudy

Landlord - What do you expect for 2/6d, a fucking thunderstorm? Lol

What else is on your CV?

Hunting is my hobby and relaxation tool. It saves me spending hours.. Possibly years in online forums "

The green arrow is a wonderful thing

What else is on your CV?

Hunting is my hobby and relaxation tool. It saves me spending hours.. Possibly years in online forums

The green arrow is a wonderful thing "

If this is the thread you're referring to pfc

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/wales/576480 I know quite a few lads/men that do this on weekends etc as a hobby or extra cash. My Stepdad being one of them

What else is on your CV?

The green arrow is a wonderful thing "

Quote away

What else is on your CV?

The green arrow is a wonderful thing

Quote away "

Apologies again for the late response, I'm a very busy guy

Casanova

I also meant to say that they could be posted just like Meets & Events but in a dedicated Forums section Casanova "

» Add a new message to this topic