FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Coming out to my wife

Coming out to my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have been bi-curious for a while and my wife doesn't know have kind of approached the subject of swinging with her and it looks promising - how do I / or do I even tell her about my bi urges?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey,

In a similar position.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

It'll be the risk you take for honesty. Hope things go well

"It'll be the risk you take for honesty. Hope things go well"

Thanks for the reply x

Hope it goes well buddy

+1 honesty is the best policy.. hope it goes well

Be better off telling her about this site, so she too can enjoy. You never know she too could be bicurios....

Approach it gently, don't just steam in with a full blown confession. Bring up the topic of bisexual guys a couple of times and see how she reacts, gauge it from there and then go for it if you think it's going to be received well.

Good luck

Not wishing to be a party pooper here but like my comment on a previous thread it's one thing coming out about being bi, another trying to introduce her to the scene, but how do you reconcile the action without her? You have been verified, I guess that could be a social meet but it is something you'll need to be mindful off. Having been there I know where these conversations could lead & it's not easy stuff X

"Not wishing to be a party pooper here but like my comment on a previous thread it's one thing coming out about being bi, another trying to introduce her to the scene, but how do you reconcile the action without her? You have been verified, I guess that could be a social meet but it is something you'll need to be mindful off. Having been there I know where these conversations could lead & it's not easy stuff X"

Thanks for taking the time to reply

I came out to my wife last year, she knows that I have had an active teenage years and one evening I just told her about an old boyfriend she was really understand and said we all experimented, and she said that she thought I was gay or bi from the beginning.

Then I told her that I still have bi feelings since then or sex life has been fantastic and we use toys. We have not gone for a mmf yet but slowly and softly.

Just before Christmas while she was riding me I told her I could do with a cock to suck, she obliged by pushing a dildo I my mouth.

So it's just how much do you trust each other and how much you can confide in each other.

"I came out to my wife last year, she knows that I have had an active teenage years and one evening I just told her about an old boyfriend she was really understand and said we all experimented, and she said that she thought I was gay or bi from the beginning.

Then I told her that I still have bi feelings since then or sex life has been fantastic and we use toys. We have not gone for a mmf yet but slowly and softly.

Just before Christmas while she was riding me I told her I could do with a cock to suck, she obliged by pushing a dildo I my mouth.

So it's just how much do you trust each other and how much you can confide in each other."

Out of curiosity why do you still list yourself as straight?

"I came out to my wife last year, she knows that I have had an active teenage years and one evening I just told her about an old boyfriend she was really understand and said we all experimented, and she said that she thought I was gay or bi from the beginning.

So it's just how much do you trust each other and how much you can confide in each other.

Out of curiosity why do you still list yourself as straight?"

it was changed last night for a particular couple

now back as bi, you know the game

now back as bi, you know the game"

"The game" good move on an open forum lol

"The game" good move on an open forum lol"

Haha! Yeah I was kinda thinking that. I never change that for anyone, if you don't like who or what I am then we're not gonna meet. Your loss, not mine!

So it's just how much do you trust each other and how much you can confide in each other."

Maybe tell her about your feelings before you mention this place. Finding out that you like both men and women will be one surprise...Telling her about a swinging site that you've been on without her knowing is a little bit different and for some women would be even harder to deal with than the 'bi' bit....Just my opinion...Good luck anyway

"Have been bi-curious for a while and my wife doesn't know have kind of approached the subject of swinging with her and it looks promising - how do I / or do I even tell her about my bi urges?"

So she might be interested in swinging, can't you use that conversation to talk about what sorts of people you might be interested in meeting, singles couples etc. Then its about limits and boundaries to set when you meet.......

"The game" good move on an open forum lol

Haha! Yeah I was kinda thinking that. I never change that for anyone, if you don't like who or what I am then we're not gonna meet. Your loss, not mine!"

They never cease to make me giggle to be fair x

Naughty pillow talk about each h others fantasies mmf cuckolding say iI was talking to a mate that told me about ---'''''"""

» Add a new message to this topic