FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The last winged unicorn

The last winged unicorn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are speaking of course of that all ellusive ffm.

We would love to try it...we've done mmf, but it is now time to balance the scales, so that hubby can have his share of the experience.

If we wrote to you, would you reply? And would any of you be interested in us?

Hubby would definately love to chat with some of you sexy ladies and our inbox would welcome the change from being a sausage fest

Let us know here or indeed message us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're always up for this but where it falls down is the fact that we would expect a reciprocal arrangement, surprisingly enough couples don't want that. Imagine the fun that could be had if people were more flexible & creative X

& by the way, I P3achy am a unicorn I do & have played alone if the inspiration is there X

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I have met and played with couples. I'm not there to "put on a show" for the male of the couple though. I would only agree to meet and play if the attraction and chemistry was there between all 3 people and all 3 of us were involved in any action

"I have met and played with couples. I'm not there to "put on a show" for the male of the couple though. I would only agree to meet and play if the attraction and chemistry was there between all 3 people and all 3 of us were involved in any action "

This is an amazing way of looking at it. Attraction and respect between all 3, and I hate the thought of 'putting on a show' so to speak

RCT

"I have met and played with couples. I'm not there to "put on a show" for the male of the couple though. I would only agree to meet and play if the attraction and chemistry was there between all 3 people and all 3 of us were involved in any action

This is an amazing way of looking at it. Attraction and respect between all 3, and I hate the thought of 'putting on a show' so to speak "

Thank you. There are quite a lot of males who "talk" their partners into "trying" fem/fem sex, when the female isn't really interested. They then do it to please their partner. It's so easy to tell if the female really isn't bi or even remotely bi-curious

I quite like putting on a show & one of my horniest experiences was having fun with a guy while his partner watched, I don't mind that part of it, for me it's irritating that the couples seeking this are generally only after a one way arrangement x

Can see all points and respect, but what of the couples where both parties are straight and only swing together?

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"We are speaking of course of that all ellusive ffm.

We would love to try it...we've done mmf, but it is now time to balance the scales, so that hubby can have his share of the experience.

Hubby would definately love to chat with some of you sexy ladies and our inbox would welcome the change from being a sausage fest

Let us know here or indeed message us"

This is something that we once looked into but never got around to trying.

I play at clubs with couples. Find it much less intimidating than being at their house/my house.

"I have met and played with couples. I'm not there to "put on a show" for the male of the couple though. I would only agree to meet and play if the attraction and chemistry was there between all 3 people and all 3 of us were involved in any action

This is an amazing way of looking at it. Attraction and respect between all 3, and I hate the thought of 'putting on a show' so to speak

Thank you. There are quite a lot of males who "talk" their partners into "trying" fem/fem sex, when the female isn't really interested. They then do it to please their partner. It's so easy to tell if the female really isn't bi or even remotely bi-curious "

Totally agree...been in that situation once where it turns out the other woman wasn't bi at all lol...you live you learn

RCT

"Can see all points and respect, but what of the couples where both parties are straight and only swing together?"

There are a number of females who are straight. Just because I'm bit it doesn't mean I would play "bi" if I was with someone who wasn't bit. I wouldn't overstep anyone's boundaries

Thank you. There are quite a lot of males who "talk" their partners into "trying" fem/fem sex, when the female isn't really interested. They then do it to please their partner. It's so easy to tell if the female really isn't bi or even remotely bi-curious

Totally agree...been in that situation once where it turns out the other woman wasn't bi at all lol...you live you learn "

This is it...we've never hidden the fact that we're both straight

Pip would never expect or force me to suck cock, so why would i expect her to go down on another fem?

Respect her too much for that

That isnt to say that if the attraction is there, the mood is right that a little experimentation wouldnt hapoen on her part, but to expect it to happen would be foolish

This isn't about being bi, we're a bi couple who largely play straight & like Miss Mav we play mostly at club's now because I like Ch3wy to join other couples, not to be bi but to have the usual fun with the female. Couples here are happy to invite the female into the fun but not the guy & that's a bummer when it's what gets me off. I guess we're fortunate though cos there's no shortage of bi fems willing to join us & we do that often, it's just a bit samey X

Bi is fantastic we both love men and women x

By *oppy9Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

"We are speaking of course of that all ellusive ffm.

Let us know here or indeed message us"

I mean you're welcome to message me if you're still looking

» Add a new message to this topic