FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Social Meet

Social Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irty penguins OP   Couple  over a year ago

sucks city

Hi I Am thinking of setting up a social Meet soon it will be at a closed pub and will only be open to fabbers. There Will be 1 big room with a DJ playing, Bar Will Be Open With Cheap Prices And There Will Also be 1 Smoking Room. To Get This There Will Have to be An Entrance Fee Just To Cover Some of The Cost, Prices Will Be £5 per Couple, £5 per single male and females are free

Just Wondering Would Any of You Fine Fabbers Be Interested

Please Let ME No Your Thoughts Thank You x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"Hi I Am thinking of setting up a social Meet soon it will be at a closed pub and will only be open to fabbers. There Will be 1 big room with a DJ playing, Bar Will Be Open With Cheap Prices And There Will Also be 1 Smoking Room. To Get This There Will Have to be An Entrance Fee Just To Cover Some of The Cost, Prices Will Be £5 per Couple, £5 per single male and females are free

Just Wondering Would Any of You Fine Fabbers Be Interested

Please Let ME No Your Thoughts Thank You x"

not me mainly because its yet another freebie for single fems,why should they get in free and single guys have to pay?????

its the same at chams,the women don't get in free but theirs is the cheapest entrance and single guys are ripped off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If your going to charge then charge us all the same.

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan  over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

The approximate are (location)would be interesting as based upon the OPs distance from myself they must be in North Wales or close to Chester Casanova

sucks city

Ok no freebies for women same price for everyone couples and singles all £5 and the location would be in not so sunny Rhyl

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Don't see too many from North Wales in chat or forums, might be better trying the chatrooms closer to where they are?

sucks city

We've noticed that too nothing ever seems to happen up this way thats why we thought we would try and encourage people out of the shadows

» Add a new message to this topic