By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Black what?

Hair,nails,teeth? "

Can also add panther, bear, rhino

Or maybe pvc or rubber

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osh123454321 OP   Man  over a year ago

newport

Ha sorry I know that wasn't done very well.

Black female or couple

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"Black what?

Hair,nails,teeth?

Or maybe pvc or rubber"

Or maybe a bin bag?

So many decisions

"Black what?

Hair,nails,teeth?

Or maybe pvc or rubber

Or maybe a bin bag?

So many decisions "

Or an iceland one...still remember that pic of yours

..you wore it exceptionally well

RCT

"Black what?

Hair,nails,teeth?

Or maybe pvc or rubber

Or maybe a bin bag?

So many decisions

Or an iceland one...still remember that pic of yours

..you wore it exceptionally well "

Thank you

The pic is still on my profile

[Removed by poster at 08/01/17 17:04:56]

"Ha sorry I know that wasn't done very well.

Black female or couple"

What do you think will be different? I never get this people are people some are nice, some are sexy, some aren't. I know people have preferences but it's a bit like the Bi or straight thing, I like a person & what they maybe is what they are, I like them anyway X

Black female or couple

What do you think will be different? I never get this people are people some are nice, some are sexy, some aren't. I know people have preferences but it's a bit like the Bi or straight thing, I like a person & what they maybe is what they are, I like them anyway X"

Agreed. Mrs can confirm from her experiences so far that every white cock is the same

Its almost as if people expect darker to be better, taste different or be in possession of some unique carnel knowledge

RCT

Black female or couple

What do you think will be different? I never get this people are people some are nice, some are sexy, some aren't. I know people have preferences but it's a bit like the Bi or straight thing, I like a person & what they maybe is what they are, I like them anyway X

Agreed. Mrs can confirm from her experiences so far that every white cock is the same

Its almost as if people expect darker to be better, taste different or be in possession of some unique carnel knowledge"

I agree with you on this... there is no difference. Although I really do love the visual contrast of different skin colours. By that I don't mean just black/white (although that is my favourite)

Just my own opinion yeh there is no difference but I've met a few black girls and oriental girls I do find I am very attacticted to then

Black female or couple

Its almost as if people expect darker to be better, taste different or be in possession of some unique carnel knowledge"

Guy's offering BBC make me laugh, I've got a BWC to enjoy & I've no idea what colour it is when it's inside me & in my experience I can't tell the difference X

"Just my own opinion yeh there is no difference but I've met a few black girls and oriental girls I do find I am very attacticted to then

"

I guess that's fair enough if it's a visual thing a bit like my preference for body fur, I guess it's when people talk about it as though it brings something ooooh SPECIAL to the game, like Oreo's said & the sense of aspiring to meet 'black' is offensive to some X

"Love for my first black experiment. Can anyone help me out "

Black experiment?? You sound like a real piece of......

"Just my own opinion yeh there is no difference but I've met a few black girls and oriental girls I do find I am very attacticted to then

I guess that's fair enough if it's a visual thing a bit like my preference for body fur, I guess it's when people talk about it as though it brings something ooooh SPECIAL to the game, like Oreo's said & the sense of aspiring to meet 'black' is offensive to some X"

Yeh I totally agree with you. I think it's just preference and I can't explain why but I've always been attracted to them. I just wish there was more on FAB though as there ain't many at all

I guess that's fair enough if it's a visual thing a bit like my preference for body fur, I guess it's when people talk about it as though it brings something ooooh SPECIAL to the game, like Oreo's said & the sense of aspiring to meet 'black' is offensive to some X

Yeh I totally agree with you. I think it's just preference and I can't explain why but I've always been attracted to them. I just wish there was more on FAB though as there ain't many at all

"

i forgot to add not just black girls and orinatal girls but when I go on holidays I also find foreign looking girls very attractive too

I guess that's fair enough if it's a visual thing a bit like my preference for body fur, I guess it's when people talk about it as though it brings something ooooh SPECIAL to the game, like Oreo's said & the sense of aspiring to meet 'black' is offensive to some X"

Definately been offensive to pip...so much so it has made her feel sick to the core and wanting to quit the site

Ive said more than happy to quit as i dont want her affected in anyway, but she wants the ffm to happen so i can have my experience, hence our other post

If people realised the comments they make had such a negative impact and posed their remarks in a better light, the world would be a much better place

Definately been offensive to pip...so much so it has made her feel sick to the core and wanting to quit the site

Ive said more than happy to quit as i dont want her affected in anyway, but she wants the ffm to happen so i can have my experience, hence our other post

If people realised the comments they make had such a negative impact and posed their remarks in a better light, the world would be a much better place"

Excuse me?? I didn't start the thread I merely said I am attracted to black people so I don't understand why you think I have offended anyone as I'm 1000% not like that and I appologise if I have! However I think if you read the thread back it wasn't me who made any wrong comments.

If people realised the comments they make had such a negative impact and posed their remarks in a better light, the world would be a much better place

Excuse me?? I didn't start the thread I merely said I am attracted to black people so I don't understand why you think I have offended anyone as I'm 1000% not like that and I appologise if I have! However I think if you read the thread back it wasn't me who made any wrong comments. "

Have read the thread and it was not aimed at you, but a statement of our experience on here thus far

Excuse me?? I didn't start the thread I merely said I am attracted to black people so I don't understand why you think I have offended anyone as I'm 1000% not like that and I appologise if I have! However I think if you read the thread back it wasn't me who made any wrong comments.

Have read the thread and it was not aimed at you, but a statement of our experience on here thus far"

Thank you for that!

RCT

If people realised the comments they make had such a negative impact and posed their remarks in a better light, the world would be a much better place"

I've very recently been the victim of hate crime, racially aggravated. And it's still ongoing. I have to say that it's not anyone off here though. It's terrifying to be at home on my own at the moment. People don't realise how offensive their words are sometimes

Have read the thread and it was not aimed at you, but a statement of our experience on here thus far

Thank you for that! "

No problems

Its hard for any couple on here especially when the fem chats

General attitude is to try and lure her into a meet alone and sod what the male thinks or feels...its perfectly ok to act as if he doesnt exist

This is especially the case for us and then some...the amount of messages we've had of ive never had a black girl before is insane

Youre very fortunate in that youve experienced a lot of cultures and personally i wont knock your preferences...rather applaud them

Its the youre different, so i must have you crowd that has got to us

Thank you for that!

No problems

Its hard for any couple on here especially when the fem chats

General attitude is to try and lure her into a meet alone and sod what the male thinks or feels...its perfectly ok to act as if he doesnt exist

This is especially the case for us and then some...the amount of messages we've had of ive never had a black girl before is insane

Youre very fortunate in that youve experienced a lot of cultures and personally i wont knock your preferences...rather applaud them

Its the youre different, so i must have you crowd that has got to us"

Fair comment and I totally agree with you! I'm fortunate as I've worked with a lot of different cultures from all over the world . Regarding what you said about single males that's bad of them. If I ever address a couple I'm always polite and always say hi both just goood manners at the end of the day the experience is for all involved to enjoy not just the single male. Sexymamma sorry to hear that you've had that shit going on. It's been a long time since e seen each other lol

I've very recently been the victim of hate crime, racially aggravated. And it's still ongoing. I have to say that it's not anyone off here though. It's terrifying to be at home on my own at the moment. People don't realise how offensive their words are sometimes "

We had that experience too and know how awful racially aggrevated crimes can be...youre not on your own and there are people out there who love and value you for the person you are

Let's not let this turn into something it wasn't intended to be...

The OP has made a comment, but has clearly used terminology which some people may find offensive. I doubt this was his intention as he is attempting (albeit in a poor way) to state that he would like the opportunity to try other ethnicities.

Let's be honest, BBC gets splashed around the place and no one bats an eyelid.

His terminology was poor, however I don't think the intention was.

Take it for what it is, poor wording. Nothing more, nothing less.

RCT

Yes Miss Mav bad terminology. I'm not an experiment though and don't like to be referred to as one... the same people of other ethnicities

"Let's not let this turn into something it wasn't intended to be...

The OP has made a comment, but has clearly used terminology which some people may find offensive. I doubt this was his intention as he is attempting (albeit in a poor way) to state that he would like the opportunity to try other ethnicities.

Take it for what it is, poor wording. Nothing more, nothing less. "

What's OP?? Don't laugh at me now?

"Yes Miss Mav bad terminology. I'm not an experiment though and don't like to be referred to as one... the same people of other ethnicities "
I think he possibly means experience...

What's OP?? Don't laugh at me now? "

opening post/person

What's OP?? Don't laugh at me now? opening post/person"

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

You just saved us having to write what you just have as we 100% agree with your comment.

I get what you're saying Miss Mav, let's not all go off on a witch hunt but unfortunately terminology used is often an indication of a person's perception, we can't just not challenge that negative perception & to be fair this has been quite a restrained thread given the level of feelings such topics bring about. Whether he was talking race, gender etc some people would be offended about his choice of words X

By *osh123454321 OP   Man  over a year ago

newport

Sorry to offend anyone here.

» Add a new message to this topic