FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The Final Countdown...

The Final Countdown...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, on the 11th, I'm due to get my full circumcision, to say I'm not bricking it atm is an understatement, but am looking forward to the end results. If you're anywhere near Llanelli hospital, please feel free to drop me chocolate and fruit pastels. Thanks x

Being 31 I'm guessing it's going to be more painful.. Any haters will now feel satisfied..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't forget to leave the surgeon a tip.

By *andVBCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

"I'm due to get my full circumcision"

Why? If you don't mind me asking.

Think about it,,,,

By *andVBCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

"Think about it,,,,"

I can think of three reasons off the top of my head. Religious, medical and aesthetic. The first and last could lead to interesting discussions.

"Don't forget to leave the surgeon a tip."

Leave a tip

Not too much, It's not like you agreed to a reduction

Good luck lovely

"Think about it,,,,

I can think of three reasons off the top of my head. Religious, medical and aesthetic. The first and last could lead to interesting discussions."

It is actually the last two reasons I had to have a dorcel slit circumcision, which left me feeling crappy about myself (ie, the looks of it), so have had to wait around 14 months for a full one they're now ready to have me in tomorrow x

I had mine done when I was about 5, the foreskin wouldn't completely cover my tip and I was very uncomfortable rubbing on dry materials... wasn't nice.

I can still remember it as it was yesterday, the pain was unbearable! For a while after it was swollen, very sensitive and the stitches would get caught on everything.

Just to add to that walking around with a huge triangle down the trousers definitely draws attention lol.

I wish you all the best though, I love my shiny helmet and there are women that love a fresh clean a kissable old boy..

Good luck!

"I had mine done when I was about 5, the foreskin wouldn't completely cover my tip and I was very uncomfortable rubbing on dry materials... wasn't nice.

I can still remember it as it was yesterday, the pain was unbearable! For a while after it was swollen, very sensitive and the stitches would get caught on everything.

Just to add to that walking around with a huge triangle down the trousers definitely draws attention lol.

I wish you all the best though, I love my shiny helmet and there are women that love a fresh clean a kissable old boy..

Good luck!"

At first with the last op, the pain was real bad, but like last time, they'll just pump me full of pain relief.. Movement was very restricted last time and couldn't walk properly for a couple of weeks.. I'm just not looking forward to my cock rubbing on the inside of my joggers and getting hard.. Last time I kept on getting horny, which gave me an erection, which then hurt as my cock was bulging with stitches in it..

"Good luck lovely "

Thanks! xxx

"Don't forget to leave the surgeon a tip."

He'll have my foreskin, I think that'll be his payment.. Plus my company.. That's more than enough! So long as they keep the pain relief and food coming, I'll be happy!

By *ea-SiderMan  over a year ago

neath

Ask the nurse if you can have the skin, it could make a good tobacco pouch

"Ask the nurse if you can have the skin, it could make a good tobacco pouch "

Na, I was thinking more of pigs in blanket..

» Add a new message to this topic