FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Time wasters/ fakes

Time wasters/ fakes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tr8guys OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Canterbury germany

So tired of time wasters here . who agrees that profiles with out verification or photo verification after 24hrs be deleted by admin. Also IP addresses be blocked. Mind u I end up wasting time with verified profiles

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think that would be right, we rejoined and we're chatting to a few people we totally forgot about getting photo verified but did meet up with some people after about a week or so.

There does seem to be a lot of profiles popping up which you can normally figure out if their genuine or not. I suppose that profiles like that come with fab being a free site to use, message ect

We gave our filters on for this reason.

T&C x

[Removed by poster at 12/01/17 08:37:08]

Have not gave bloody autocorrect x

Just set your filters and don't bother with unverified or photoless profiles. Move on

Been on site for years and not photo verified....just got to root them out fella...everyone starts from nothing...

By *astmeetswest77Couple  over a year ago

monmouth

If admin deleted profiles with no veris after 24 hrs there'd be no one on here. Took us at least a month to get our 1st veri and that was just a social meet

Look for the ones where there are 18 year olds saying they're a virgin and want 3 tidy men for a threesome they are deff real lmao

Or the ones with names like cumm slut and been on the site a year and no veris they are deff real too

You just Gota fish them out

"Been on site for years and not photo verified....just got to root them out fella...everyone starts from nothing..."

Never bothered with photo Veri on any of our profile, doesn't stop fakes or time wasters, only filters non supporters out X

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Ones that baffle me are the profiles that cancel after a day or two then come back on--not talking a few times as unsure if for them I'm talking every few days--don't get y bother personally!!!-op just hang on in there as there are a few real good people here

"Ones that baffle me are the profiles that cancel after a day or two then come back on--not talking a few times as unsure if for them I'm talking every few days--don't get y bother personally!!!-op just hang on in there as there are a few real good people here "

these are the ones that's hoping to get lucky that particular day and when no one agrees they delete

But keep trying

It's sad really but these people exist x

» Add a new message to this topic