is there such a thing as a Master

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ariadcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff/Bristol

Just putting it out there xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely!

Someone who takes complete control who you can not resist the desire to please x

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

[Removed by poster at 13/01/17 11:51:10]

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Yes we exist

Cardiff/Bristol

Why can't we find one then x

You're not looking in the right places! x

By *embs socialsMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

master a person who owns slaves you canot be a master unles you have at least one slave who is under your direction once you have no slave you canot keep the tital

but people dont understand protocols

Cardiff/Bristol

Where is best to look then xx

"Where is best to look then xx"

Over here

Cardiff/Bristol

Ok what's the plan x

"Absolutely!

Someone who takes complete control who you can not resist the desire to please x"

I have this but I wouldn't call him my Master, he's just plain old Ch3wy to me, titles eh X

By *attabwsiMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

there are other sites on the web where you would be much better off looking on than here to find one

"there are other sites on the web where you would be much better off looking on than here to find one"

This

Cardiff/Bristol

Really x

By *aturemale51Man  over a year ago

port talbot

Look here, can accommodate if you want fun x

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"Where is best to look then xx"
if your looking for a master I can take you on I have spare places but remember it's not a game Bdsm is a seirious regime your welcome to visit dungeon pics on my profile

Have meet a few so called masters and for various reasons they have disappointed but we've had a least 3 that could hold the title master. Xxx

"Have meet a few so called masters and for various reasons they have disappointed but we've had a least 3 that could hold the title master. Xxx "

Now that's more my thinking, it's not in the name it's all in what they can do X

haverfordwest

"Have meet a few so called masters and for various reasons they have disappointed but we've had a least 3 that could hold the title master. Xxx

Now that's more my thinking, it's not in the name it's all in what they can do X"

its a name you have to earn and its a long road

Finding a true dom/master is hard work. Too many men think tying you up, using you and fucking you hard is what it's about. It's not. Well I don't think so anyway

Cardiff/Bristol

My point exactly xx

"Finding a true dom/master is hard work. Too many men think tying you up, using you and fucking you hard is what it's about. It's not. Well I don't think so anyway "

So very true which is why I don't subscribe to the scene or the terminology, I know what I like, Ch3wy naturally does what I like & in no way needs to play a part or have a title x

pembroke dock wales

"Finding a true dom/master is hard work. Too many men think tying you up, using you and fucking you hard is what it's about. It's not. Well I don't think so anyway "

you are so rite since 50 shades we have all sorts of dickheads busting into our scene and messing it up for the true believers dont get me wrong the wannabees buy lots of kit off me but havent a clue about dynamics and protocols and least of all respect

pembroke dock wales

"Finding a true dom/master is hard work. Too many men think tying you up, using you and fucking you hard is what it's about. It's not. Well I don't think so anyway

So very true which is why I don't subscribe to the scene or the terminology, I know what I like, Ch3wy naturally does what I like & in no way needs to play a part or have a title x"

most bdsm synarios are non penatrative anyway its about respect and control

"master a person who owns slaves you canot be a master unles you have at least one slave who is under your direction once you have no slave you canot keep the tital

but people dont understand protocols "

Its exactly the same for a slave/sub without a master/dom she becomes vanilla but she still has protocols on her behaviour while living a vanilla life style

"Finding a true dom/master is hard work. Too many men think tying you up, using you and fucking you hard is what it's about. It's not. Well I don't think so anyway

you are so rite since 50 shades we have all sorts of dickheads busting into our scene and messing it up for the true believers dont get me wrong the wannabees buy lots of kit off me but havent a clue about dynamics and protocols and least of all respect "

Well 50 shades got me into this scene! Without reading that book, I'd probably never have found fab...

so yes there are a lot of idiots, but this lifestyle takes a lot of learning I think. So why knock them for trying?

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

you are so rite since 50 shades we have all sorts of dickheads busting into our scene and messing it up for the true believers dont get me wrong the wannabees buy lots of kit off me but havent a clue about dynamics and protocols and least of all respect

Well 50 shades got me into this scene! Without reading that book, I'd probably never have found fab...

so yes there are a lot of idiots, but this lifestyle takes a lot of learning I think. So why knock them for trying? "

I think it depends on what level you wish to be at--I've been sexually dominant for years but am not into the pain side at all--more the mind and body trust building does it for me!!--I think 50shades just did a great thing as it opened women's minds to a different kind of world that many wouldn't have entertained otherwise!!!

Absolutely and I'm very lucky to have one

Kinky

so yes there are a lot of idiots, but this lifestyle takes a lot of learning I think. So why knock them for trying? "

I agree! Wouldn't know anyone for trying. All gotta start somewhere x

so yes there are a lot of idiots, but this lifestyle takes a lot of learning I think. So why knock them for trying?

I agree! Wouldn't know anyone for trying. All gotta start somewhere x"

Yep! I wasn't interested in bdsm at the start of swinging. I am now though.. only taken me 6 years

A Master or Misstress are only as good as their subs

By *ohnny RockerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Well I try my best I suppose!

haverfordwest

i dont knock people for trying its the ones who take on roles that they know nothing about sadly too many

» Add a new message to this topic