FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > TIME WASTERS!!

TIME WASTERS!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone. First post so be gentle lol.

So this has been the case for most of the people I have arranged to meet on here.

- either myself or they send a message. Go through the usual stuff like what you are looking for, can you accom etc etc. 9 times out of 10 they will ask for a face pic or a cock/body pic. (fair enough).

Sometimes somebody will reply and say that I'm not what they are looking for which again is fair enough, each to their own and all that.

What pissed me off is when people reply, say they are interested, message for a while longer, then when you ask them if they want to meet they ignore your bloody message! Is this a regular occurrence or not? Discuss please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep, in my experience if the meet doesn't happen quickly the buzz seems to have left, you have to appreciate that women get a lot of attention here so they're able to cherry pick who they meet. Not all are like this so it's worth plodding on & you'll find patience, a cheeky sense of humour will see you through. Whatever you do, don't whinge that's always the death blow & a guaranteed move to a lot of women's block list. I know most guys don't like this next bit of advice, but it is tried & tested so worth considering, get yourself to one of the daytime or single socials X

"Yep, in my experience if the meet doesn't happen quickly the buzz seems to have left, you have to appreciate that women get a lot of attention here so they're able to cherry pick who they meet. Not all are like this so it's worth plodding on & you'll find patience, a cheeky sense of humour will see you through. Whatever you do, don't whinge that's always the death blow & a guaranteed move to a lot of women's block list. I know most guys don't like this next bit of advice, but it is tried & tested so worth considering, get yourself to one of the daytime or single socials X"

The reason why I came on here is for discreet meets but you are right, think il have to take the plunge and go to one of these socials, just to show my face and meet like minded people. Thanks for the advice. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yep, in my experience if the meet doesn't happen quickly the buzz seems to have left, you have to appreciate that women get a lot of attention here so they're able to cherry pick who they meet. Not all are like this so it's worth plodding on & you'll find patience, a cheeky sense of humour will see you through. Whatever you do, don't whinge that's always the death blow & a guaranteed move to a lot of women's block list. I know most guys don't like this next bit of advice, but it is tried & tested so worth considering, get yourself to one of the daytime or single socials X

The reason why I came on here is for discreet meets but you are right, think il have to take the plunge and go to one of these socials, just to show my face and meet like minded people. Thanks for the advice. X"

Doesn't mean a lack of discretion because they'd all be fab members but at least you get the chance to show people who you are & how genuine you can be. Without it you're just 1 in hundreds, the majority of whom are a waste of space, how are women to know you're any different?

"Yep, in my experience if the meet doesn't happen quickly the buzz seems to have left, you have to appreciate that women get a lot of attention here so they're able to cherry pick who they meet. Not all are like this so it's worth plodding on & you'll find patience, a cheeky sense of humour will see you through. Whatever you do, don't whinge that's always the death blow & a guaranteed move to a lot of women's block list. I know most guys don't like this next bit of advice, but it is tried & tested so worth considering, get yourself to one of the daytime or single socials X

The reason why I came on here is for discreet meets but you are right, think il have to take the plunge and go to one of these socials, just to show my face and meet like minded people. Thanks for the advice. X

Doesn't mean a lack of discretion because they'd all be fab members but at least you get the chance to show people who you are & how genuine you can be. Without it you're just 1 in hundreds, the majority of whom are a waste of space, how are women to know you're any different?"

» Add a new message to this topic