FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Oral STI

Oral STI

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *upertthebear19 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I know (or nope) that we all play safe with full sex, what about oral?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do, but I'm a bit of a germaphobe lol

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"I know (or nope) that we all play safe with full sex, what about oral? "

oral good spreader of herpees and other stuff no such thing as safe sex even with a condom just minimises the risk choose a blood doner as a partner at least you know they get thoughroly checked twice a year but are they honest

Once again honesty and trust come to the fore but are all too frequently ignored ..Quite simply a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link...

I don't but then I am more cautious, I have a sound working knowledge of the levels of risk attached to various activities eg shallow bj v deep throat, cim v facial etc, but nope nothing is without risk & we all seem to forget the eyes, so if you're into the odd facial as I am keep your glasses on our use goggles lol

If in doubt don't suck it, fuck if in doubt you wouldn't be talking to them

By *upertthebear19 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Care to share the difference risk levels ? X

By *embs socialsMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

"Care to share the difference risk levels ? X"

So many factors so many entry sites even down to carpet burns hepertitus will get in any way it can mrsa always looking for a host if all practice basic hygiene minimise the risk wash hands and bits clean toys any blood needs sorting imediatly and any whips need sterilising be safe and care for others

"Care to share the difference risk levels ? X"

Speak to the Dr in the gum clinic like I did & you determine your own levels of chance & risk. In no way was I indicating that it was an exact science because it isn't, despite all the care I took I still got chlamydia in my throat within my first 6 months in the scene. Never since but that's probably just chance & monthly visits to the clinic x

I have been baned from giving blood due to being diagnosed with ME/CFS. Have been offered bare back sex - was very tempted - but that is like playing Russian Roulet. Not sure if people are aware of the risks. A lot of people I know will use a condom - but have the misteken belife that oral sex is some how safe and will give/take oral without a condom. But life is a risk

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"I have been baned from giving blood due to being diagnosed with ME/CFS. Have been offered bare back sex - was very tempted - but that is like playing Russian Roulet. Not sure if people are aware of the risks. A lot of people I know will use a condom - but have the misteken belife that oral sex is some how safe and will give/take oral without a condom. But life is a risk"

some have luck most end up in the gum clinic

» Add a new message to this topic