FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Post your diet tips below

Post your diet tips below

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eadySteadyCock OP   Couple  over a year ago

Tredegar

I am told a million different ways to loose weight from the egg diet to the sugar diet. Tips and tricks, the list goes on and on and on I think I've heard them all, so.....Please feel free to post your tips below from the serious to the outright silly.

Have fun dudes!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am told a million different ways to loose weight from the egg diet to the sugar diet. Tips and tricks, the list goes on and on and on I think I've heard them all, so.....Please feel free to post your tips below from the serious to the outright silly.

Have fun dudes! "

oh god I love a diet hahaha

Ummm I've done a version of the special k diet - two 30g bowls a day with water, then one 500cal meal at night- that was effective.

Shake only diet, chocolate Slimfast shakes mixed with water, 4 per day, nothing else, lost a stone and half in a month but was fucking starving haha

Aquaban tablets are always good to lose a few inches before a weekend... the blue ones not the green

SlimmingWorld I actually put weight on

My fitness pal is a good app for calorie control (I'm not good at calorie counting).

Currently doing standard slim fast, two shakes (with half water half skim milk), and one 500 or less cal meal

Tredegar

"I am told a million different ways to loose weight from the egg diet to the sugar diet. Tips and tricks, the list goes on and on and on I think I've heard them all, so.....Please feel free to post your tips below from the serious to the outright silly.

Have fun dudes! oh god I love a diet hahaha

Ummm I've done a version of the special k diet - two 30g bowls a day with water, then one 500cal meal at night- that was effective.

Shake only diet, chocolate Slimfast shakes mixed with water, 4 per day, nothing else, lost a stone and half in a month but was fucking starving haha

Aquaban tablets are always good to lose a few inches before a weekend... the blue ones not the green

My fitness pal is a good app for calorie control (I'm not good at calorie counting).

Currently doing standard slim fast, two shakes (with half water half skim milk), and one 500 or less cal meal "

that's some serious dieting right there! I've got my fitness pal app! I found it very good last time I used it! Only two shakes and a meal would take some serious will power! That's amazeballs! Well done!!! Xxx

I have a degree in nutrition and there's so many things you can do, but ultimately the main points are as follows

Using my fitness pal is a must

It highlights exactly what your consuming

You just have to remember to put down everything you swallow(insert pun here)

Tracking calories is the single most important thing you can do

Personally I aim for 45% protein 30% fat and 25% carbs

Any diets that have you consuming under 1000 calories are starvation diets and will work in the short term but ultimately do more damage than there worth!

Exercise in my opinion is more important

Don't go to McDonald's !

I'm currently on juiceplus diet - not only good for weight loss but great for healthier looking skin, nails and even hair growth

I'm on the capsules and boosters, one capsule/booster twice daily before breakfast and evening meal

Two litres of water per day, seems to be paying off

N

Tredegar

"I have a degree in nutrition and there's so many things you can do, but ultimately the main points are as follows

Any diets that have you consuming under 1000 calories are starvation diets and will work in the short term but ultimately do more damage than there worth!

Exercise in my opinion is more important "

excellent advice thanks

Tredegar

"Don't go to McDonald's !"
hate that rubbish ( but the milkshakes are great hangover cure) and another great tip!

Tredegar

"I'm currently on juiceplus diet - not only good for weight loss but great for healthier looking skin, nails and even hair growth

I'm on the capsules and boosters, one capsule/booster twice daily before breakfast and evening meal

Two litres of water per day, seems to be paying off good luck and keep at it!

N"

Currently doing standard slim fast, two shakes (with half water half skim milk), and one 500 or less cal meal that's some serious dieting right there! I've got my fitness pal app! I found it very good last time I used it! Only two shakes and a meal would take some serious will power! That's amazeballs! Well done!!! Xxx"

will power of steel when I need it needs must! Pregnancy weight has now been around 2 1/2 years. Lol

Tredegar

Currently doing standard slim fast, two shakes (with half water half skim milk), and one 500 or less cal meal that's some serious dieting right there! I've got my fitness pal app! I found it very good last time I used it! Only two shakes and a meal would take some serious will power! That's amazeballs! Well done!!! Xxx will power of steel when I need it needs must! Pregnancy weight has now been around 2 1/2 years. Lol"

I just checked your profile(again), you don't need to diet! Your smashing it!

Gastric bypass2008 not easy but well worth it

Tredegar

"Gastric bypass2008 not easy but well worth it"
glad it worked

Lost half my body weight wish I had done it years ago

Keto & 20:4 intermittent fasting + 3 x weekly exercise & I'm 24kg down in 18 months X

Currently doing standard slim fast, two shakes (with half water half skim milk), and one 500 or less cal meal that's some serious dieting right there! I've got my fitness pal app! I found it very good last time I used it! Only two shakes and a meal would take some serious will power! That's amazeballs! Well done!!! Xxx will power of steel when I need it needs must! Pregnancy weight has now been around 2 1/2 years. Lol I just checked your profile(again), you don't need to diet! Your smashing it! "

oh god I'm not! but thanks! I also do cross trainer or bike, and when I'm feeling energetic the 30 day shred DVD is good! It's a HIT workout, only 20 mins, but gets the blood pumping

I think I might start having more sex lol it's so much more fun than the bike!

Tredegar

Currently doing standard slim fast, two shakes (with half water half skim milk), and one 500 or less cal meal that's some serious dieting right there! I've got my fitness pal app! I found it very good last time I used it! Only two shakes and a meal would take some serious will power! That's amazeballs! Well done!!! Xxx will power of steel when I need it needs must! Pregnancy weight has now been around 2 1/2 years. Lol I just checked your profile(again), you don't need to diet! Your smashing it! oh god I'm not! but thanks! I also do cross trainer or bike, and when I'm feeling energetic the 30 day shred DVD is good! It's a HIT workout, only 20 mins, but gets the blood pumping

I think I might start having more sex lol it's so much more fun than the bike! "

when I'm fit I'll race you

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

"I have a degree in nutrition and there's so many things you can do, but ultimately the main points are as follows

All of this, plain and simple

All of this, plain and simple "

can we fuck into shape instead?

By *celolliWoman  over a year ago

fremington

Slimming world 9 months 2.5 stone down xxxx cant praise it enough xxxx

Sensible eating and taking exercise. Me (Mrs) 57Kg hubby 67Kg, no special diet occasional alcoholic drink, occasional curry etc.Even a coffee and cake at the weekend. Nothing in excess.

South Wales

All of this, plain and simple can we fuck into shape instead? "

As long as we wear a pedometer on our hips........he says sat here eating a packet of chocolate digestives!

Two good ones. If you eat dessert, pour salt on it after a couple of bites. Another is drink a lot of water before a meal to fill you up a little

South Wales

Imagine chocolate as lard with sugar and brown dye, think of that as melted a goo.

By *astmeetswest77Couple  over a year ago

monmouth

"Don't go to McDonald's !"

They do salads

"Don't go to McDonald's !

They do salads"

Beware, the salads as they serve them can have more calories or bad stuff than the other food. Avoid the dressings etc

Eat a little less of bad carbs, limit sugary treats to occasions only, stay hydrated and exercise...

Diets with syns aren't diets as they don't help get you off the bad stuff.

High fibre, high protine and health carbs.

Stay hydrated

Exercise

Quite simple really.....when the 'desire' to be slim is greater than the 'desire'to stuff ones face with pies etc then weight loss is inevitable.

Tredegar

Ok this is what is working for me and I've lost 8 kilos since Christmas.

No drinking alcohol. Nothing, ziltch! No sugar.

I drink weak sugar free squash regularly through out the day.

Breakfast three weetabix or two servings of porridge. Tea no sugar. A eat this at 04:00 as I leave for work very early. It fills me up and stops the craving for food.

An apple or other fruit at 10:00.

Salad for dinner with chicken breast around 14:00.

When I get home at 20:00 I'll have roast veg, maybe some rice and either chicken or some other meat. Off to bed then.

It's working ok for me.

"Ok this is what is working for me and I've lost 8 kilos since Christmas.

Breakfast three weetabix or two servings of porridge. Tea no sugar. A eat this at 04:00 as I leave for work very early. It fills me up and stops the craving for food.

When I get home at 20:00 I'll have roast veg, maybe some rice and either chicken or some other meat. Off to bed then.

It's working ok for me.

"

Change the milk for an alternative as it can contain a fair bit of dairy sugars

Tredegar

It's working ok for me.

Change the milk for an alternative as it can contain a fair bit of dairy sugars "

ok, give me an alternative and I'll give it a go

They do salads"

Going to macdonalds for a salad is like going to a hooker for a cwtch lol

It's working ok for me.

Change the milk for an alternative as it can contain a fair bit of dairy sugars ok, give me an alternative and I'll give it a go "

Almond milk is good

Why bother changing what your doing? It's working! Don't change a thing until you stall

Plus there is nothing wrong with milk, other alternatives are expensive and not worth the price

Milk is a great product to consume

Tredegar

They do salads

Going to macdonalds for a salad is like going to a hooker for a cwtch lol"

that's some funny shit right there!

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

try the slimmers world soup book ..works for me..

monmouth

I find salmonella poisoning is sure fire way to loose weight

I'm on slimming world and i love it and find it works

Really really well for me xx

By *anther and gothic angelCouple  over a year ago

fairy land

I've lost 22 and half stones, no faddy diets or starving. If you need 2000 calories a day then you need to burn off 500 calories a day or cut out 500 calories a day. 1500 calories = losing 1lb a week, therefore 500 calories a day loss =2lb a week loss.

This^^

If I really want to cut some additional fat, ill drop carbs from non training days and on training days only eat carbs prior and post training.

Weight loss and gain will essentially always be a long term calories in/out balance. Ditch the stupid diets, including starvation meal replacements & fads which will potentially damage your body, metabolism and also mess up your hormones (not to mention the emotional & mental effects!!).

My advice, educate yourself about calories and macros and what your base metabolic rate is (amount of calories you personally burn every day just existing) and get into a small long term deficit. Nourish your body with natural food and make sure you get enough quality protein in your diet every day.

Don't be lazy, make exercise (low and higher intensity) part of your daily routine.

Lastly, don't aim for or expect quick fixes, make small changes every day and integrate them in to your rouine for life...

Tredegar

"Weight loss and gain will essentially always be a long term calories in/out balance. Ditch the stupid diets, including starvation meal replacements & fads which will potentially damage your body, metabolism and also mess up your hormones (not to mention the emotional & mental effects!!).

My advice, educate yourself about calories and macros and what your base metabolic rate is (amount of calories you personally burn every day just existing) and get into a small long term deficit. Nourish your body with natural food and make sure you get enough quality protein in your diet every day.

Don't be lazy, make exercise (low and higher intensity) part of your daily routine.

Lastly, don't aim for or expect quick fixes, make small changes every day and integrate them in to your rouine for life...

"

working up to that right now! Off for a walk!

"Weight loss and gain will essentially always be a long term calories in/out balance. Ditch the stupid diets, including starvation meal replacements & fads which will potentially damage your body, metabolism and also mess up your hormones (not to mention the emotional & mental effects!!).

All o this! ??

"

"Why bother changing what your doing? It's working! Don't change a thing until you stall

Plus there is nothing wrong with milk, other alternatives are expensive and not worth the price

Milk is a great product to consume "

Very true find what works & stick with it, if you stall them you can switch it up a bit. I didn't go without at Christmas but I also didn't put on any weight, I just made choices that stuck within my plan X

Have fun dudes! "

When I stall I do the egg plan for a few days, works wonders & it's amazing the food you can make that's within the diet. I never feel like I'm dieting x

monmouth

They do salads

Going to macdonalds for a salad is like going to a hooker for a cwtch lol"

It meant to be a joke!

By *octorfox69Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Have fun dudes! "

Quite like the simplest one we heard....Eat less, move more.

I me lost 5 stone in 4 months swim 3000 meters 6 times a week . Never been successful just sitting on a sofa and starving yourself. I have to burn the Calories .

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

Eat smaller portions

And seriously, just cut back on what you eat. Use your palm as a guide/ what you can hold in your palm.

Also use smaller plates, then it doesn't look like a smaller portion, a simple (non jedi) mind trick

Don't go buying those biscuits or packets of crisps, if they're not in the house you can't eat them.

It's tough going for a while, but you soon overcome that ease of reaching for something

Alcohol and carbonated drinks also add up to lots of calories.

And try and combine it with exercise

We're just making healthy meals and have cut out the junk...all about moderation, so far we've both shifted lbs...and a stone in 3 weeks ...but you definitely need a treat day

Doing the exante diet 3 shakes a day bloody tough going but gives quick results which boosts your confidence.

"

This is perfect for a result that is going to last. You can get scales that read what your body it actually made up of ie.. muscles fat bone water etc. It's not all about one number, you need to keep muscle and bone density up if your going to keep the weight off. The more muscle you have the more calories your body will consume without storing fat every day.

Routine as the big thing, even if you only change a few things, make them a part of your life, not just a diet that stops when you see your target.

» Add a new message to this topic