FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Mans reaction to first swap

Mans reaction to first swap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just interested to know what was your mans reaction to seeing you getting with another guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Mine was a mixture of emotions from nerves to excitement.

The sex between us after was explosive I'd have to say.x

D is a bit hesitant as we're relatively new x

By *astmeetswest77Couple  over a year ago

monmouth

Our first play meet was a 4 some so we both got to see each other with someone else. Have to say it was then and still is a huge turn on for the both of us and we definitely took it home with us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's always been a big turn on for us, right from the first meet, although I, Peachy prefer to watch which can be a bit problematic in a couple meet x

I think itll be a turn on too but as we're new D doesn't know if he's comfortable with a full swap yet, any ideas to reassure him guys? X

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

The problem is newbie guys love to watch their wives with another guy but in a full 4 way swop if u have'nt done an mmf , the guys r gonna still watch their wives because it is a turn on , so there for leaving your wife out and looking a bit pissed as the guy is distracted lol , as I know has happened to many of us, so defonately for all newbies do mmf's and ffm' before u go for the full swop if u think this will happen to u, but in this life no meet is the same lol have fun xx

We had our first meet this weekend and by good his face said it all and that turned me on more

I met a cuck couple a few weeks back, seemed to enjoy it at the time, he remained silent in the backgroud then proceeded to join, all seemed to enjoyed at the time but they have since left the site after male thought it was abit uncomfortable, os it okay to feel a little bad?!

» Add a new message to this topic