FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Fake profiles

Fake profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I find it quit sad that men go through the effort of making fake profiles up and verifiing them selfs .. the best one I just had was of a fake woman's profile asking would I like to meet her boyfriend behind her back and he don't do nothing about it ... like I was going fall for that one lol what's the best one you guys have had...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ariadcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff/Bristol

Too many to mention lol very sad xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/01/17 13:42:54]

"I find it quit sad that men go through the effort of making fake profiles up and verifiing them selfs .. the best one I just had was of a fake woman's profile asking would I like to meet her boyfriend behind her back and he don't do nothing about it ... like I was going fall for that one lol what's the best one you guys have had... "

That doesn't work how is it behind her back if she message you about hate fakes

"I find it quit sad that men go through the effort of making fake profiles up and verifiing them selfs .. the best one I just had was of a fake woman's profile asking would I like to meet her boyfriend behind her back and he don't do nothing about it ... like I was going fall for that one lol what's the best one you guys have had... "
that's such a classic lol desprate men

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Ok, ok so I messed that message up lol now I have to make another fake account up and verify myself! Great! Thanks for outing me

At least fake profiles are better than turning up and finding out that the woman is fake.

No, before you ask, that has never happened to me.

Did a bloke turn up

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

We had exactly this about a year ago. We knew it was fake but played along til we got bored lol. Probably same person, quite sad but makes us chuckle x

Wish we did now next time I will play along with one see if the accurately turn up lol x

By *eadySteadyCockCouple  over a year ago

Tredegar

Was told by another couple "arranged to meet another couple at a cafe, no-one turned up, when they were about to leave a giant of a man stood up and grabbed the woman's arm saying sorry his wife was ill and she couldn't make it!" It frightened them both to death! The made their excuses and left quickly!

For me its not the fake profiles its the profiles that say they are single when its obvious they are married why lie be up front and honest

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

The only fakes I've come across are where the pics of them must've been done years ago before McDonald's took of lol or definitely wasn't if them!!-nice enough people but that's not the way to go!!

"Was told by another couple "arranged to meet another couple at a cafe, no-one turned up, when they were about to leave a giant of a man stood up and grabbed the woman's arm saying sorry his wife was ill and she couldn't make it!" It frightened them both to death! The made their excuses and left quickly! "
omg that's wpuld scare shit out of me .. what did he accept yeah okay no worries let's go

"For me its not the fake profiles its the profiles that say they are single when its obvious they are married why lie be up front and honest "
yeah it would probably get them more meets as well that way

We usually just get profiles asking for full pics of us both naked. We did send some to people.. Then we realised that they get what they want and delete their account. Proper sad people

"We usually just get profiles asking for full pics of us both naked. We did send some to people.. Then we realised that they get what they want and delete their account. Proper sad people "
there wank bank file must be massive xx

Tell us about it. We have stopped sending any. People really do spoil this site.

Yep that ones been going around for a couple of weeks now.

its more fun when you play along and he actually think that you believe him. Then when your bored of wasting his time, tell him to do one.

"For me its not the fake profiles its the profiles that say they are single when its obvious they are married why lie be up front and honest yeah it would probably get them more meets as well that way "

You really have to take this site with a pinch of salt.... what are the chances a handsome ,successful , and charming guy is single?

By *he tunnelsCouple  over a year ago

newport

Meet now , I'm near to you , have you got face photos , hi babes

"Meet now , I'm near to you , have you got face photos , hi babes "

» Add a new message to this topic