FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > No Effort / Timewasters!

No Effort / Timewasters!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are a couple looking for a "local" long term regular buddy. The female is attractive and has a gorgeous figure.

We are not going in to this lightly, we generally exchange a couple of e-mails establishing compatibility. Then we will meet for a strictly social drink in a public environment. If compatible then the relationship would progress.

In the whole time that we have been on Fab, only three males have gone to any effort. Unfortunately none of them worked out.

Most men either want a Shag and they want it NOW or they simply do not turn up! They are not bothered about looks and appear to have no standards.

We do not find Fab to be Fab at all, in fact it has gone down hill so much that we are going to try a different site in the vain hope that it attracts a better class of clientèle. Please note that we are not placing everyone in the bad category!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Your search criteria is pretty restrictive in terms of their location, age, build, skin state etc.. Of the guys who may be interested, not many may fit the profile you're after and those that do probably won't be bothered making the effort.

You may have more luck attending socials or clubs to find someone who fits your bill?

By *OWN AND COUNTY SOCIALSMan  over a year ago

CARMARTHEN

"We are a couple looking for a "local" long term regular buddy. The female is attractive and has a gorgeous figure.

We are not going in to this lightly, we generally exchange a couple of e-mails establishing compatibility. Then we will meet for a strictly social drink in a public environment. If compatible then the relationship would progress.

In the whole time that we have been on Fab, only three males have gone to any effort. Unfortunately none of them worked out.

Most men either want a Shag and they want it NOW or they simply do not turn up! They are not bothered about looks and appear to have no standards.

We do not find Fab to be Fab at all, in fact it has gone down hill so much that we are going to try a different site in the vain hope that it attracts a better class of clientèle. Please note that we are not placing everyone in the bad category!

"

A interesting post but I note from your profile that all your verifications are based on Webcam,perhaps this facility is depriving you of actually meeting members for real,a change in the display of the verification layout could possibly be advantageous and yes if my location was not so far away I would be delighted to meet you.

Anyway keep trying as you will succeed.

Casanova

Correction The only verifications that we choose to publicly display are Web Cam Verifications.

We have met in person numerous times

By *amo2121Man  over a year ago

swansea

"Correction The only verifications that we choose to publicly display are Web Cam Verifications.

We have met in person numerous times "

Good luck with the other sites !! I think though the above comments are spot on not that your not entitled to want exactly what you want. Maybe a photo for people to see might attract more messages

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/02/17 13:25:36]

To the OP if you stay or leave, hope you find the right person/people.

Contrary to other comments its a good thing that you are specific about who you are looking for. I'm sure certain people would like your standards to slip but they shouldn't after all its your fun

By *amo2121Man  over a year ago

swansea

"To the OP if you stay or leave, hope you find the right person/people.

Contrary to other comments its a good thing that you are specific about who you are looking for. I'm sure certain people would like your standards to slip but they shouldn't after all its your fun "

Totally agree with this but then op must understand that if only a select few are chosen then only a select few will apply

"Correction The only verifications that we choose to publicly display are Web Cam Verifications.

We have met in person numerous times

Good luck with the other sites !! I think though the above comments are spot on not that your not entitled to want exactly what you want. Maybe a photo for people to see might attract more messages "

We have previously had photographs up on the site. However, we have taken them down due to unscrupulous use, further summing up our thoughts of some of the community

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

There's definitely loads of timewasters on here and it must be incredibly frustrating for women and couples.

If you really don't think everyone is in the bad category, then maybe it's worth sticking around.

It might be worth refreshing things a bit. I'm honestly going to say the following in the hope it's supportive. If I was looking to meet couples (I'm no expert/legend but I have done) and I was local and possibly suitable, I don't think I would message you.

I'm honestly only saying this because I wonder if some suitable local guys feel the same and you're missing them.

Thank you for your honest opinion, we do value it!

We may make some effort in the regard that you suggest before actually subscribing to the other site (currently on a free profile).

Cheers

The more specific the criteria, the more frustrating this experience will be. Hope you find what you are looking for - sadly having a shaved head rules me out.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"Thank you for your honest opinion, we do value it!

We may make some effort in the regard that you suggest before actually subscribing to the other site (currently on a free profile).

Cheers

"

Thanks - I felt a bit bad saying that. I can't offer profile advice if it's not asked for, but a couple of things worth trying do spring to mind.

» Add a new message to this topic