FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > female pic collectors

female pic collectors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ynonvalleyboy OP   Man  over a year ago

merthyr

for those of you who dont know me, i am a genuine guy who will only contact females or couples if i am within their criteria bracket. if i decide to message them i am always polite and respectful stating various details about myself what i am looking for etc.

if a rapport is established i look to develop this, 3 times in the past week i have beeen asked to supply photos, this is not a problem as the same photos are on my facebook account, the problem i have is once the message has been read, the user blocks me, ok fair enough if i am not their type i can take that, but for mutual respect IMO a no thanks would suffice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree mate

wheres the like button on this .....

As a single fem i got loads of messages daily, i try to answer all even if it's no thanks ! might take me a week but i do reply xxxx

yoo are an exeption to the rule

We can totally undersand where your coming from and have to agree but sadly there are so many men and couples who mail that come no where near meeting our criteria that it's quite insulting.

As you seem to fo things the right way, we hope you don't come across too many ignorant people

» Add a new message to this topic