FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > barmouth nudist beach

barmouth nudist beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi were off to the nude beach today and monday any nice couples say hello mmmm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

didnt know that there was a nudist beach in barmorth, any in north wales ??

Where have you been? It's been there for almost 10 years and is the only official naturist beach in Wales.

The naturist beach is further north than Barmouth itself, between Shell Island and Dyffryn Ardudwy. Most people access it through the Morfa Seaside Estate.

Do many single women tend to go? Was hoping for some NSA fun there really...but unsure when/whether to go as I've never been before...

No, Single women are very rare there. Almost like hen's teeth! I've only seen one, and I was new to the scene then, so I was so nervous I missed my opportunity. And she'd smiled at me too!

If you were looking for a bi male that's a completely different story..

Do couples tend to play with straight single males? Or again, is that like a needle in a haystack lol?

I'm going friday 22nd

that's the first place i ever got nude in public

Any women/couples OK with meeting single men heading over anytime soon and fancied: a). helping me find the beach, and b). having some fun? x

its no wonder single women don,t go there with pervs like you about, its a naturist beach not a swinging beach ffs

a). The intial poster made quite a suggestive post imo

b). It's on a website labelled 'fabswingers'

c). How am I a perv when I am quite clearly asking people whether they want to have fun or not? I'm not just going to wonder up to the beach to perv on people, not my thing...

As the beach is used by non swingers, including children,any playing is done very discretely and you may not be aware of it. I've heard of playing having gone on days when I've been within shouting distance and not realised it. I've been going there since soon after it was made official and have only been aware of playing going on 4-5 times.

If you want to find it put 'Dyffryn Seaside Estate' and 'Shell Island' into an internet mapping site. The naturist part of the beach is a small clearly designated stretch towards the shell island end of the beach. Parking at Dyffryn may be free or may cost you £2 on busy days.

Hi, can I comment as someone who is local to this beach and who has used it in the past.

This was an unofficial and informal nudist beach long before it was made official, and for years people have "played" in the dunes behind the beach. I have played there many years ago, but won't now as the whole tone has changed.

Since it became official, it's all a bit "iffy" as local authority now has control over what goes on. Hence the Police do sometimes enter the area and people have ended up in court for playing. It's an easy case for them to bring to court and helps to get their stats up...

Most of the people who play there are men who have casual sex with men (casuals, not gay men so much), but some couples do go there to play.

However, most people on the beach go there as naturists and do NOT want to play. Many are families with children. I used to go there in recent years as a naturist ONLY, but as a single woman I wouldn't go near the place now - I just get loads of single men gathering round and trying their luck.

Last time I was there (last year) I was approached by a man on the beach who blatantly asked me for sex before I'd even had time to sit down - made me feel very, very uncomfortable and completely ruined what should have been a relaxing private day. I won't go there again, and I don't think that very many other single women do.

I've also seen a man near the car park who was flashing at children - made me feel sick. I told some of the kid's parents and the fathers chased him off. This is why I personally approve the police presence...

Swinging is just a small part of my life. Naturist sites are another quite separate part and I don't risk mixing the two, even though this beach is very local for me.

Please, if you want to go there, respect people's privacy. If you need to play, confine yourself to the dunes and proceed with sensitivity....

But remember that the guy watching you may just be a Police officer.... though most regulars can recognise them and pass the word around amongst themselves.

I now use another local unofficial naturist beach which is much quieter and more private!

Whatever you do - enjoy yourself!

Any 1 here this week

Where on earth did you drag this up from?

This post must date back at least three years - probably more...!!!

Wouldn't it have been easier to just start a new one...???

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

There are so many threads on this topic, at least they did do a forum search, even if they picked an old one

» Add a new message to this topic