FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > What's the difference

What's the difference

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I'm (the mrs) a bit fuzzy on the details here as to what is the difference between a hotel, bed&breakfast, guest house, and I think one was called a boudoir.

Specially in terms of being people over fr NSA fun. Cause we went to this place in Cardiff a cple of weeks back and it literally stated no extras to come over if caught all of ur arses will be chucked out (not in so many words but tat was the jest of it).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I'd never take people back to a guest house, BnB etc they're too small. Hotels are far more anonymous & I think they're used to lots of cumming & going

By *eepndarkMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

As above. Hotels are the best place.

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

What's even better are the self catered apartments

Plenty in the Bay area, and I use ones on Cathedral Road

Total discretion there

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I guess hotels have the vote then I've always liked the raddison blue in Cardiff but it wasn't very sound proofed but gave the couple next door something to enjoy lol

"Well I guess hotels have the vote then I've always liked the raddison blue in Cardiff but it wasn't very sound proofed but gave the couple next door something to enjoy lol "

I'd simply smile listening to fun if I was in a hotel with loud sex coming from next rooms. Also hotel would be my choice!

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

Small hotels/motels are great for meeting, on arrival I'll explain that I'm just passing through and will be expecting an old friend later and going out for a few drinks/meal (which never really happens but they don't realise that). The downside is, it can get quite expensive with time wasters and dreamers.

Good tip, Always invite a trusted past meet/friend.

"Small hotels/motels are great for meeting, on arrival I'll explain that I'm just passing through and will be expecting an old friend later and going out for a few drinks/meal (which never really happens but they don't realise that). The downside is, it can get quite expensive with time wasters and dreamers.

Good tip, Always invite a trusted past meet/friend."

Id agree with hotels defdo

» Add a new message to this topic