FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Bi fems

Bi fems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all is there many bi fems who are either single or part of a cple like to play with just the fem part of a cple in front of their man? Iv had a few responses saying its a waste of time what do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

give me cock anyday... over fem play

suppose it depends if the fem is turned on by both...........or is just plain dam greedy !

we think this is great as long as it's what everyone is comfortable with it and enjoys it xxx

You will find it VERY hard to find this type of play on fab. It's not impossible but very hard.

Most people on here seem to be fakes, or just into full swap (least that's how we read the place, with the responses/messages from uneducated people who cant read, we've had in the past)

Soft play or just girl-girl is all we look for.

I'd be more than happy with that

This would be my reason for playing with couples, to play with bi fems, not interested in the guy...

i am part of a couple and i would love another bi female to join us and have fun in front of my partner nick

Thank you for your replies x finding it difficult to find just fems to play with but I suppose you all do too x

I've found it really hard, most single women don't reply even to single women.

Im sure im not the only fem who is part of a couple who only likes fem/ fem play lol and other than a swingers site I wouldnt know where else to look x

exactly.. and fab doesn;t help because it doesn;t give you the option to search for this "play type" - which is why we use a different pay site.

We started off by doing just girl/girl fun with the men watching and joining in with own partners. Did that for almost 3 years before we started oral swapping (soft) and again did that for about 2 and a half years before we started full swapping.

Because we've done it this way we find it easy to move up and down the scale so to speak and still have fem/fem and soft swap meets and enjoy them both very much.

Sadly many couples looking for girl/girl or soft swao don't seem to believe a couple can do that if they've started full swapping so we miss out on some lovely couples xx

"We started off by doing just girl/girl fun with the men watching and joining in with own partners. Did that for almost 3 years before we started oral swapping (soft) and again did that for about 2 and a half years before we started full swapping.

Because we've done it this way we find it easy to move up and down the scale so to speak and still have fem/fem and soft swap meets and enjoy them both very much.

Sadly many couples looking for girl/girl or soft swao don't seem to believe a couple can do that if they've started full swapping so we miss out on some lovely couples xx"

Unfortunately many couples that have a status for full swap do not actually state that they are happy to play girl-girl only.

Some FS unfortunately actually have under laying motives - saying girl-girl then they push it to go soft and then maybe even full.

We know this happens, as it's been tried on with us!

To the OP, and those girl-girl only... if your interested post your thoughts here - to request admin to be able to search for girl-girl only..

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/64747#message_1193792

We have met and played under every variation just like us2933 and we totally agree with their reasoning.

Some of the best times we have had have been with couples that soft swing only.

To be honest swinging for us is a form of foreplay. We have an awful lot of fun with this lifestyle but it doesn't compare to what we get up for days after meeting and playing with a couple that turns us both on.

We firmly believe this is why we are happy to play within any boundary.

Its all just fun to us.

It's such a shame that people pretend to respect boundaries with the intention of pushing them. We know it happens, it has to us. But a firm "f**k off" works wonders lol.

I as a single fem am very dubious of meeting couples, have met a few fems for fem on fem .................love it xx

"I as a single fem am very dubious of meeting couples, have met a few fems for fem on fem .................love it xx "

We can totally understand that. Single fems have to be so careful. It's bad enough having someone throw things around on a cpls meet let alone as a single fem. You'd have to do a social meet first tho surely xxx

By *oryWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend ish and vague the way i like it

Played with a few couples as a single fem, social meet first is a must for me

what about me Dory ? lol

mmmmm yes please Jack x

On my own or with another fem tho ?? lol

That depends on the fem and whether there is a mutual attraction x

Let the forum continue lol

I am a single bi fem but I also agree its very hard to know who is genuine and its all about safety for the bi female as they r on their own! But I have met a few couples and pref it to a single m or f meet! But hey I guess I am just greedy! And I love it!! xx

yea we realy fed up of people asking bi fem,bi fem,bi fem realy sick of it now everyone seems to think everyone wants bi fem we said we go with the flow then u always get reply thats ok she will play bi then dont they understand or something not performing monkey

» Add a new message to this topic