FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dating on fab

Dating on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the pro & con of dating someone from fab?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well that's a pretty hard question to answer considering everyone's different

It really all depends on the two people involved and their commitment to a relationship

I wouldn't say it's any different from every other relationship to be honest

Just because they've used fab doesn't make them anymore a human being

It's no different to meeting someone on tinder or anywhere else for that matter

"Well that's a pretty hard question to answer considering everyone's different

It really all depends on the two people involved and their commitment to a relationship

I wouldn't say it's any different from every other relationship to be honest

Just because they've used fab doesn't make them anymore a human being

It's no different to meeting someone on tinder or anywhere else for that matter "

this

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

It kinda is abit different as you on most can read veris of what said person did or got upto with other people where as it's not really the kind thing you say to someone you would meet in a bar!!---personally I'd prefer to do a partner meet away from this site but hey as always--never say never

We met on here. 4 years ago!

It's been great as we know we are kinky buggers and the were no hidden secrets about what things we liked to do.

I can't get my head around how u would tell a vanilla date that u r bi and liked to shag others with no feelings involved.

At least we both knew from the start how we ticked and what turned us on.

We can be completely open and honest with every part of ourselves. There are so many bi guys who keep it secret which can't be easy for them plus their wives get cheated on which is sad and horrible to happen to you. Hope that makes sense

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We met on here. 4 years ago!

It's been great as we know we are kinky buggers and the were no hidden secrets about what things we liked to do.

I can't get my head around how u would tell a vanilla date that u r bi and liked to shag others with no feelings involved.

At least we both knew from the start how we ticked and what turned us on.

We can be completely open and honest with every part of ourselves. There are so many bi guys who keep it secret which can't be easy for them plus their wives get cheated on which is sad and horrible to happen to you. Hope that makes sense

"

We met here 2 years ago and wouldn't change a thing. Probably the most honest relationship I've ever had tbh.

I'd love to meet/date a lady swinger,

would be very hot knowing that she's on meets,

I think great sex is a big part of everyone's lives so where's the harm! (Knowing what's happening obviously)

you'd have to have complete trust with your partner & be savvy enough to know if a little jealousy pops up!

I think remembering that it's an 'added value' to the relationship & not a replacement would provide emotional security to both involved.

Just my thoughts!

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

Agree with bloke above

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

Some great points made... any relationship should be based on honesty. So it shouldn't really matter where you met. If you've got that then you should be able to discuss anything.

"I'd love to meet/date a lady swinger,

I think great sex is a big part of everyone's lives so where's the harm! (Knowing what's happening obviously)

you'd have to have complete trust with your partner & be savvy enough to know if a little jealousy pops up!

I think remembering that it's an 'added value' to the relationship & not a replacement would provide emotional security to both involved.

Just my thoughts!

"

Yep, that's about my view X

"I'd love to meet/date a lady swinger,

Just my thoughts!

Yep, that's about my view X"

Yup, totally agree too, swinging is not what keeps u together it just adds a certain something when u fancy it

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Trust and communication all the way on top of what's been said above

I did and it's not something I'd recommend! I don't think id do it again but it depends on the guy! I've had liars! It's not needed on here! Id rather swing alone! But that's just me

"I did and it's not something I'd recommend! I don't think id do it again but it depends on the guy! I've had liars! It's not needed on here! Id rather swing alone! But that's just me"

I like to have the best of both, swinging as a couple in the main subsidised by the occasional meet alone X

Met my Mrs off here and I've never been so happy.

It depends on how much swinging you do as well.

We love the social side

"What's the pro & con of dating someone from fab?"

Worked well for me. Been together 4 years this year. Engaged and looking forward to future x

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

Would love to meet a like minded partner and have a couples profile again

Pro - you like shagging

Con - you can't commit to a relationship without openly having sex with others.. So technically it's not a relationship or happy marriage..

But there's the social side of it whereby you meet others who also like sharing whilst in a relationship or marriage..

Harsh, but true...

By *ar-Some CoupleCouple  over a year ago

from somewhere glittery & sparkly

"Pro - you like shagging

Con - you can't commit to a relationship without openly having sex with others.. So technically it's not a relationship or happy marriage..

But there's the social side of it whereby you meet others who also like sharing whilst in a relationship or marriage..

Harsh, but true... "

What a load of crap....

Harsh but true

I actually treat Fab as a dating site.The main difference being that it is a sex site and as such it cuts out the middleman and saves time if both parties are happy to take things further.

However,,,,I always meet socially first.

No agenda,no pressure,No preconceived ideas.

It works for me as I'm not here for a quick fix or easy lay.

Thankfully there are some females here who think above the belt like myself.

I met my previous boyfriend from here, I must admit it was so refreshing to find a like minded individual and to be so open about thoughts & fantasies which we were fortunate enough to experience for real through here.

Sadly the relationship is over and I do find it a little hard to see his profile back on here, but I suppose he must feel similarly.

Would I do it again? Yes in time I would have another relationship with someone from here.

C

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"I met my previous boyfriend from here, I must admit it was so refreshing to find a like minded individual and to be so open about thoughts & fantasies which we were fortunate enough to experience for real through here.

Sadly the relationship is over and I do find it a little hard to see his profile back on here, but I suppose he must feel similarly.

Would I do it again? Yes in time I would have another relationship with someone from here.

C"

I have some friends who were married for decades, and swung happily throughout their marriage. Sadly they split up last year, nothing to do with swinging, but, carrying on meeting others when the relationship was under stress certainly exacerbated the disintegration of their relationship. Hopefully though it may have helped to have rebound people on hand afterwards.

"I met my previous boyfriend from here, I must admit it was so refreshing to find a like minded individual and to be so open about thoughts & fantasies which we were fortunate enough to experience for real through here.

C"

For me all relationships are based on openess and honesty regardless on whether we met here or elsewhere!

I did date someone from the site . Lovely, lovely guy but he didn't want a relationship. Still getting over it.

"I did date someone from the site . Lovely, lovely guy but he didn't want a relationship. Still getting over it. "

I know it's tough babe, here to chat privately if you ever need a friend x

I've not dated anyone from fab, im not saying I wouldn't but I'm not ready for dating right now

» Add a new message to this topic