FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Line between swinging and pimping

Line between swinging and pimping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a meet yesterday after contacting a couple. I was told that it was at a hotel I'll have to pay what he/they called a "chip-in" to contribute to all costs (not just hotel room). I was a bit unsure about this but the cost (£40) is cheaper than a conventional hooker and I wanted to fulfill a fantasy gangbang.

I arrived, first one there and got going with the blindfolded Mrs whilst the Mr was preoccupied on laptop (probably doing the accounts for this tidy business) regime).

I asked for the rules and was told no BB and no anal everything else is ok. Excellent so whilst I was there the only time the Mr looked up was to greet another 4 men at door who arrived one by one.

Approximately 1hour into the meet we were told we had to leave as the Mrs was hungry and they were going out for dinner. Although I assume the next 5 men were booked in later so they were tight for time. £200 richer they asked us to leave.

Despite this it was fairly believable that they are a couple except when I checked the profile and theres a new Mrs on the scene... Louise photos have been replaced by Jade's...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds a lot more like pimping than swinging to me. You can say its a clever little scheme in some ways but its not what this site is about and i suppose on the other hand it can be seen as fraud. Suppose it depends how you feel about it and i can't say i would be too pleased with it myself but thats my opinion. At least they're being safe with it

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Report the profile is all you can do really and learn from the experience. Not much else you can do really cause if you went to the police it's your word against there's in what you think he's doing

By *ay rickMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I got asked by same couple I assume as the words we all chip in was used--I asked how much and £40-told---I burst out laughing--if they said all chip on cover cost of hotel room I'd totally agree that's fair but FFs it's obvious that he's hired a cheap proz and making money off her orrrr his mrs n him are that desperate but needless to say the words not a chance in hell we're used lol

"I got asked by same couple I assume as the words we all chip in was used--I asked how much and £40-told---I burst out laughing--if they said all chip on cover cost of hotel room I'd totally agree that's fair but FFs it's obvious that he's hired a cheap proz and making money off her orrrr his mrs n him are that desperate but needless to say the words not a chance in hell we're used lol "

Haha "chip in" were his exact words... I know it's silly of me to make big deal after the fact. But I thought I'll get a verification out of it at least to help me meet another real couple. But the stingy cunts aren't even giving me that!!

Mentioned to the gent that I have a free place for him to use next time to reduce costs but then there will be no profit! Report them please and maybe they'll find their way to adultworld instead.

This topic has been covered over and over again.

Same guy ... a variety of women .... been doing this for years.

Yeh I'm new here. Lesson learned. Did their previous profiles get deleted at least?

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

I really cannot guess who you're going on about

They've been running this "service" for a long time now, under a variety of profiles

"I really cannot guess who you're going on about

They've been running this "service" for a long time now, under a variety of profiles

"

Well bloody hell what a clever lil scheme lol

This has been going on for years with him and his "new " partner/hooker. My god are they staying in the fecking ritz?!

He must be rolling in it guy is a pimp

And yet the site doesn't stop it permanently, if you report the profile nothing happens

» Add a new message to this topic