FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Violated!!

Violated!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amo2121 OP   Man  over a year ago

swansea

Ok so tonight I actually looked through filters on my fab account and after turning them off...well let's just say that I now appreciate what women in this site go through. At one point I actually felt as if I was being stalked through pictures. Much respect I have a lot to say on forums and sometimes maybe it comes across "smart" it's never my intention. Anyway as I said felt really spooked out so turned them back off but now have a completely different opinion of how women feel on here and as I say much respect, after turning them back off I then it a post of 'mad maccan' in the "lounge" and nearly threw up!! What a place for a subject..broke my heart.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to the club hope u don't have nightmare xx

swansea

"Welcome to the club hope u don't have nightmare xx"

Nightmares!! I switched off as soon as I could x

The Maddie thing was really bad x what a place to bring up a subject made me sick.

"Welcome to the club hope u don't have nightmare xx

The Maddie thing was really bad x what a place to bring up a subject made me sick. "

I know a lot of pple don't understand that this is a swinging site and as such pple come over to escape the horrors ie news and stuff of vanilla life but unfortunately it gets dragged right in

swansea

"Welcome to the club hope u don't have nightmare xx

The Maddie thing was really bad x what a place to bring up a subject made me sick.

I know a lot of pple don't understand that this is a swinging site and as such pple come over to escape the horrors ie news and stuff of vanilla life but unfortunately it gets dragged right in "

So sad

I have a rough idea of what you're trying to say but the subtle nuances are lost on me...

swansea

"I have a rough idea of what you're trying to say but the subtle nuances are lost on me..."

Ile be honest mate it's been a long night . There is no drama just freaked me out . As far as the Maddie thing went in a heart on sleeve guy with kids and to see this poor girl being discussed next to " guys who wank" finished me. Just thought it was really sad it was all a statement of release if you like due to shock.

You've just got to filter it out if you can. Fab is definitely better with filters, both for your preferences and your brain!

swansea

"You've just got to filter it out if you can. Fab is definitely better with filters, both for your preferences and your brain! "

I know just shocked me.

"You've just got to filter it out if you can. Fab is definitely better with filters, both for your preferences and your brain! "

Defenitly wat u may think is repulsive others wld think sexy and u in turn wld think sick. Jst shut it out and prevent it soiling it own experience x

swansea

"You've just got to filter it out if you can. Fab is definitely better with filters, both for your preferences and your brain!

Defenitly wat u may think is repulsive others wld think sexy and u in turn wld think sick. Jst shut it out and prevent it soiling it own experience x"

"Ok so tonight I actually looked through filters on my fab account and after turning them off...well let's just say that I now appreciate what women in this site go through. At one point I actually felt as if I was being stalked through pictures. Much respect I have a lot to say on forums and sometimes maybe it comes across "smart" it's never my intention. Anyway as I said felt really spooked out so turned them back off but now have a completely different opinion of how women feel on here and as I say much respect, after turning them back off I then it a post of 'mad maccan' in the "lounge" and nearly threw up!! What a place for a subject..broke my heart. "

There's absolutely nothing you've posted that would make you appear smart.

swansea

"Ok so tonight I actually looked through filters on my fab account and after turning them off...well let's just say that I now appreciate what women in this site go through. At one point I actually felt as if I was being stalked through pictures. Much respect I have a lot to say on forums and sometimes maybe it comes across "smart" it's never my intention. Anyway as I said felt really spooked out so turned them back off but now have a completely different opinion of how women feel on here and as I say much respect, after turning them back off I then it a post of 'mad maccan' in the "lounge" and nearly threw up!! What a place for a subject..broke my heart.

There's absolutely nothing you've posted that would make you appear smart. "

Thanks x

"Ok so tonight I actually looked through filters on my fab account and after turning them off...well let's just say that I now appreciate what women in this site go through. At one point I actually felt as if I was being stalked through pictures. Much respect I have a lot to say on forums and sometimes maybe it comes across "smart" it's never my intention. Anyway as I said felt really spooked out so turned them back off but now have a completely different opinion of how women feel on here and as I say much respect, after turning them back off I then it a post of 'mad maccan' in the "lounge" and nearly threw up!! What a place for a subject..broke my heart.

Thanks x"

I rest my case

swansea

Thanks x

I rest my case "

???

» Add a new message to this topic