FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Fantasy gangbangs

Fantasy gangbangs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amo2121 OP   Man  over a year ago

swansea

What is it with so many fantasy gangbangs on here, is it that the op's love attention or are genuinely that bad at organising things lol!! Personally I think it's more to do so the the first...your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

There are a lot of dreamers on fab,that's for sure!

More of a hope and a prayer

BUT, that said, there are a few who are genuine and do get sorted out

They're the ones that have been on fab a while, and have established connections and reputations

swansea

"There are a lot of dreamers on fab,that's for sure!

More of a hope and a prayer

BUT, that said, there are a few who are genuine and do get sorted out

They're the ones that have been on fab a while, and have established connections and reputations

"

Far more dreamers than doers

By *icetimescoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Anytime we have arranged one only about 1 in 5 of the guys have the courage to turn up.

By *eepandhardMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"Anytime we have arranged one only about 1 in 5 of the guys have the courage to turn up. "

It must be scary to handle a woman with so many witnesses around

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I think a lot of it is to do with unrealistic expectations.

Whilst random successes do occur (rarely), that's more of a fluke, genuine, repeatable success is much more a matter of doing the "hard yards"... networking, making friends, attending events etc.

Plus, your chances of pulling off a "pop-up" meet/party/gang-bang at a moments notice will vary depending on your situation, ladies stand a better chance, followed by mf couples, and bringing up the rear (way, way back lol) are males, and again to stand any hope of this actually happening you cant just post a request, and then sit back, you have to actively engage.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

If your not into all the social, networking type of stuff then a club on a non couples only night might be a better bet.

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

When a single guy posts this it's almost always a fantasy

When a woman posts this all the forum lurkers suddenly pop up out of the woodwork

swansea

I just see loads pop up generally daily, and I'm not interested let me get that straight. Just see so many that are obviously fantasy but nobody seems catch on...or maybe they are just practical lads and think..what have I got lose.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They come in fits n starts like mini fashions, I agree with the posters above most are Fantasy maybe even hope lol. But clubs & /or parties are the way to go usually X

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

We've had great success with gangbangs in clubs. No trouble there.

We tried to arrange one in a hotel, and never again. 6 guys said they'd turn up. 0 made it.

At least in the club there's an opportunity to meet others for fun if you've been let down.

The problem is there's so many dreamers on here. You'll get guys 200 miles away claiming they'll want to be a part of it.

swansea

"We've had great success with gangbangs in clubs. No trouble there.

We tried to arrange one in a hotel, and never again. 6 guys said they'd turn up. 0 made it.

At least in the club there's an opportunity to meet others for fun if you've been let down.

The problem is there's so many dreamers on here. You'll get guys 200 miles away claiming they'll want to be a part of it. "

My point exactly

» Add a new message to this topic