FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Fireworks

Fireworks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I will be attending the carmarthen fireworks this year on the 5th. I've been a few years now and it's always good. I was just wondering if anybody else will be there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I will be attending the carmarthen fireworks this year on the 5th. I've been a few years now and it's always good. I was just wondering if anybody else will be there?"

We would have thought quite a few people will be there!

"I will be attending the carmarthen fireworks this year on the 5th. I've been a few years now and it's always good. I was just wondering if anybody else will be there?

We would have thought quite a few people will be there!"

Yeah normally about 6000 people. Doesn't look like any of them use these forums though.

I think it could be that most would go with their families & people tend to keep this & that separate, just a thought X

"I think it could be that most would go with their families & people tend to keep this & that separate, just a thought X"

Not looking for a social or anything. Just interested to know what people are doing? Is there a better show? Do people travel to see them etc.....

"I will be attending the carmarthen fireworks this year on the 5th. I've been a few years now and it's always good. I was just wondering if anybody else will be there?"

I’ll be there. And everyone will see me.

I’ll be the guy running around in the field setting them off .

Any party’s afterwards so I set off one more Big Bang

» Add a new message to this topic