FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Squirrelling?

Squirrelling?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

[Removed by poster at 31/10/17 17:58:46]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

The sexual fetish of dressing up as a squirrel, going down to the woods, climbing up trees and throwing acorns at people!

Now, I know this is made up, (but I wouldn't put it past someone to be turned on by it lol!) it was in an old thread someone resurrected I think, and I saw it and had a giggle.

Made me wonder, what's the most unusual, outlandish, or just plain weird sexual fetish/request you've been asked for, or heard of... and, can you make one up that sounds almost believable?

Jigging, the sexual fetish of having sex whilst dancing... made up, or real?

And no googling for the answer, that's cheating!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wolfing, I was asked for that one by a younger man & had to Google it. He wanted me to swallow something on a string & pull the string out & heave while we were fucking, said it felt good. I didn't do it but hey, I was shy then so who knows now

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

The Shell Fish.

Where two guys cum, one in each ear of another person. It'll sound like your under water.

Yes, I made it up.

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Sexit - the act of discussing whether the best possible sex is better by remaining inside the vagina after play or exiting before climax and holding a forum vote followed by months and months of not pulling out, even though it was the popular vote by a slim majority as recommended by the loudest forum members who later admitted to telling lies.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sexit - the act of discussing whether the best possible sex is better by remaining inside the vagina after play or exiting before climax and holding a forum vote followed by months and months of not pulling out, even though it was the popular vote by a slim majority as recommended by the loudest forum members who later admitted to telling lies.

"

Taking Fab forum to its extremes

» Add a new message to this topic