FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Opener

Opener

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always found it difficult to start an opening message, never really getting a reply. I try to not send the typical do want to fuck messages. So what if any are good openers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There isn't a generic message you can send. Read their profile, and make your message personal and relatable to them, maybe mention interests that you have in common and try to add a bit of humour on there. I could be wrong as fuck but it's probably the way to go

"I've always found it difficult to start an opening message, never really getting a reply. I try to not send the typical do want to fuck messages. So what if any are good openers. "
Never had problems mailing me.....

"There isn't a generic message you can send. Read their profile, and make your message personal and relatable to them, maybe mention interests that you have in common and try to add a bit of humour on there. I could be wrong as fuck but it's probably the way to go "

Definitely this x

"Never had problems mailing me..... "

That's because I know you so well prior to mailing

Sending a message to a profile that sparks an interest, yields little to no result, and some profiles have very little to build an initial message mainly photos. So either I'm not what their looking for, which is fine or my opener is like a baby's nappy (full of shit)

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

If you're feeling verbose :

"Fancy a fuck? "

Or just to keep it brief:

"Hi"

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

"If you're feeling verbose :

"Fancy a fuck? "

Or just to keep it brief:

"Hi"

"

Oh, I forgot

Always include a dick pic

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"There isn't a generic message you can send. Read their profile, and make your message personal and relatable to them, maybe mention interests that you have in common and try to add a bit of humour on there. I could be wrong as fuck but it's probably the way to go "

This is basically my approach. It certainly must cone across as something original and tailored to them and not a copy/paste job. Though most people will firstly view your profile before replying. If it comes across as unappealing, they may not answer, regardless of how well crafted the message might be.

If I really fancy someone, I almost always include a face pic with my first message. Not much point in building things up if they don't find you attractive from the outset. Just my opinion though.

"There isn't a generic message you can send. Read their profile, and make your message personal and relatable to them, maybe mention interests that you have in common and try to add a bit of humour on there. I could be wrong as fuck but it's probably the way to go

This is basically my approach. It certainly must cone across as something original and tailored to them and not a copy/paste job. Though most people will firstly view your profile before replying. If it comes across as unappealing, they may not answer, regardless of how well crafted the message might be.

If I really fancy someone, I almost always include a face pic with my first message. Not much point in building things up if they don't find you attractive from the outset. Just my opinion though."

You've hit the nail on the head there, as a single on here if the mail interests I'd look at the profile before replying, if that or the pic don't attract me you'd be unlikely to get a response. Generally a sense of humour is what draws me in & I might not find the picture to my liking but the personality might hook me in. I like light & humorous & if I'm interested in a person you can bet I've been tracking their updates & forum posts, these are wonderful tools for ing people out X

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"There isn't a generic message you can send. Read their profile, and make your message personal and relatable to them, maybe mention interests that you have in common and try to add a bit of humour on there. I could be wrong as fuck but it's probably the way to go

If I really fancy someone, I almost always include a face pic with my first message. Not much point in building things up if they don't find you attractive from the outset. Just my opinion though.

You've hit the nail on the head there, as a single on here if the mail interests I'd look at the profile before replying, if that or the pic don't attract me you'd be unlikely to get a response. Generally a sense of humour is what draws me in & I might not find the picture to my liking but the personality might hook me in. I like light & humorous & if I'm interested in a person you can bet I've been tracking their updates & forum posts, these are wonderful tools for ing people out X"

Couldn't agree more

Always nice to get others perspectives on this and some good advice for once

I was concentrated on one aspect where it would appear that there are subtle additions that may need improving.

» Add a new message to this topic