FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Spa Day Companion as friend has cancelled.

Spa Day Companion as friend has cancelled.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have a Spa Day for 2 available as a friend can't join me. I could do with a companion to enjoy the day with me. Don't want to be a loner really. Looks a little odd lol. Obviously this is free and travel etc will be covered. Wouldn't expect you to put your hand in your pocket. I can either pick up and drop off or work something out depending on how far away you are. Lunch/dinner is also included. Shame for it go to waste. The venue is very nice with a roof top open thermal spa and indoor thermal Spa/Sauna Jacuzzi. It's also a public place so its safe. I've been before a few yrs ago and if nothing else is very relaxing and therapeutic. I did have some fun last time as well mind. covertly and unexpectedly.... I need to use the booking I have by end of November so anyone interested please get in touch. Maybe a quick social meet or chat beforehand would be a good idea. Females only I'm afraid. Inbox me for more info.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ouhhh see if I was single I'd have jumped on tat lol hope u get someone to join u

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic