FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Looking for a woman

Looking for a woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issvv OP   Couple  over a year ago

pontyclun

Hi all.AJ here the mrs of the couple. Was wondering if there are any local women who would like to help me explore a bit. I have never been with a woman before, so looking for someone who is ok to take their time with me and maybe teach me a few things. I don’t mind if you are single or not but don’t want any man involved. Also I know I’m already asking for a lot, but need someone who can accommodate as I can’t.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and look forward to maybe meeting someone soon xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would have thought a few women would be up for this if you're meeting alone, they're are often women complaining that this no longer happens. I'd happily accommodate & have fun if I was within your age range etc. Hope you find what you're seeking X

pontyclun

Thank you. I hope I do too but it doesn’t look like anyone wants to help xx

Maybe you need to make your requirements clearer on your profile, outline what you're looking for, post meets when you're free etc. I don't struggle to find single females, I just struggle to be free when they are X

pontyclun

It’s not just my profile though. So on there is what we are looking for as a couple I’m not sure if this will be a one off or something more. But looks like there isn’t anyone interested anyways. I can be free most evenings or weekends so can’t post a meet up every night plus if mr gets an offer I would like him to have the time if nothing is planned.

Ps sorry if my grammar is bad I been drinking all night as it’s my birthday x

Your lack of positivity isn't helping & probably says something about where you're at in all this, you're finding problems/reasons why this can't work & you haven't even tried. It seems to me that you & your other half need to go re think your profile & what you're both actually seeking. Once that's clear you can plan a more positive approach to get what you want. All the best X

By *wm 10Man  over a year ago

cwmbran

It's quite simple u want to try some pussy u should have no probs finding it on here just search women 90% are bi on here

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

For us where happy for Mrs to play alone with another woman although not experienced and Mr would have to be local (say in the pub close by) Can never be to safe with what goes on in the world.

Best option would be the Next social evening (Newport 9th December) as you get to meet other's but see if there is any attraction for yourself.

"For us where happy for Mrs to play alone with another woman although not experienced and Mr would have to be local (say in the pub close by) Can never be to safe with what goes on in the world.

Best option would be the Next social evening (Newport 9th December) as you get to meet other's but see if there is any attraction for yourself."

Another sensible answer X

pontyclun

"It's quite simple u want to try some pussy u should have no probs finding it on here just search women 90% are bi on here "

That’s easy to find. But it’s not what I want, I’m looking for a girl to teach me and fully take the lead x

pontyclun

"For us where happy for Mrs to play alone with another woman although not experienced and Mr would have to be local (say in the pub close by) Can never be to safe with what goes on in the world.

Best option would be the Next social evening (Newport 9th December) as you get to meet other's but see if there is any attraction for yourself."

I’m happy for mr to sit outside the door. I wish I could have mine be there like that, because as u say u can never be to safe.

I have just talked to mr and I think we are going to try and come for that. X

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

For us Fab is first to expand our social life with like minded people.

If along the way we met others that want to play and we connect with then great.

Only been twice to the Social nights and met some really nice genuine people.

pontyclun

I (A) have been to a social and met some great people so I think it'll be a good step for both of us to come along to the Newport social so the missus can get to meet people that way first.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

I am like you bi curious and not yet been with a woman. In no hurry as like when we meet couples need to get on sociably first.

I agree with what other people have said...if you put the effort in it will happen...another reason for me is the lack of free time at the moment. Your profile does need relooking at as sorry but it does come across abit half hearted.. just my opinion of course!

Having said all this I hope everything works out well for you!

By *he KinkiesCouple  over a year ago

Llanelli

We both know nightowl43 is actively looking for a female wanting to explore without any men present, so if you can travel then might be worth checking out her profile and having a chat with her maybe!

pontyclun

Thank you for the advice both, we've just redone our profile and now going to spend a bit of time properly looking for women ourselves. We have been looking off the site but havnt used the advanced searches on here yet.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"Thank you for the advice both, we've just redone our profile and now going to spend a bit of time properly looking for women ourselves. We have been looking off the site but havnt used the advanced searches on here yet. "

This reads so much clearer as to what you are looking for!

» Add a new message to this topic