FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Safe sex, we all say it on our profiles thou how far are you willing to get it?

Safe sex, we all say it on our profiles thou how far are you willing to get it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rMrsMorningstar OP   Couple  over a year ago

near bridgend

Not new to fab yet still pretty new to the scene and the most talked about conversations we keep coming back to is safe sex.

Mr had the snip & mrs had a baby years ago both been tested and proven clean. We've been faithful to eachother since day 1!

Of course we don't use dunkies or need the pill and to top it off mrs cannot take most, if not any contraception due to the chemical imbalance which make her a right psycho!!

So bringing home some random person/people opens up Pandora's box in more ways than one, for example foreplay and oral, fluids are going to be exchanged and the risk of sti off the charts,... do you hope and pray to the ho might sti god gives you mercy?

Would if be wrong to ask our guest to partake a home sti test, or find a non latex flavoured johnny???

Do anyone recommend home tester kits?

Do people throw caution to the wind or are we just plain & simply mad..

Thanks for your time reading this and hope you understand what I'm trying to say..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Simple . if tou are that worried dont even think about swinging.

All sorts of things can happen .condoms can break etc .

Its a risk with everything in life .

By *eral SexMan  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Home tester kits sound like a neat idea if you're anxious, but I didn't even know they existed. I'm sure no one who joined you would object to using it, but might be worth making it a stipulation in initial messages perhaps?

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

The only true safe sex is no sex. Condoms don't protect against everything there are sti's that just need skin to skin contact so unless you invest in a full condom every time is some kind of risk.

I thought the kits you do at home still had to be sent off for analysis? Or am I wrong on that?

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

You provide the condoms, non latex, femidoms and oral dams

A lot of couples are happy to play soft swing, if that's good enough for you

But the only way is no sex!

As with many things in life, there are no guarantees

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We practice safe sex and have regular tests when playing. BUT there is always a chance of a risk when having sex either soft or full swap with a stranger and you have to work out if you are prepared to take the risk . We take all the precautions we can, the same as we wear a seat belt in a car and hope that it is good enough.

Cannot see home kits being 100 % accurate or every one would be using them...would not want to use them when playing as we would consider it a useless exercise.

By *eswillMan  over a year ago

Chepstow

Like what been said before "The only true safe sex is no sex"

Do not waste your time with home test kits, go to a GUM clinics and get tested every 3 months, it free and they test you for lot of things.

By *rMrsMorningstar OP   Couple  over a year ago

near bridgend

Thank you for your opinions.

I was expecting some right snarky remarks!

Greatly appreciate it folks...

is hate condoms but for me its No Grope without a Coat take care xxx

I hate condoms also nd we never use them but with others we insist on them! And get regular checkups, so if anything did slip past them then are caught, I suppose it’s one of this things there’s always an element of risk xx

» Add a new message to this topic