FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Right or wrong

Right or wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a shock a couple of days ago when I stumbled on a ladies profile (NO RELATION) that belongs a world class beauty but she is the last person in the world I thought I would be on here but however she is and with a profile and pics so hot and sexy I can't believe it belongs to the same person.

I have known this very attractive lady for almost 20yrs so when I looked at her pretty large public liberery I was able to confirm that it is her.

So my dilemma is what to do

Should I tell her or not ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I had a shock a couple of days ago when I stumbled on a ladies profile (NO RELATION) that belongs a world class beauty but she is the last person in the world I thought I would be on here but however she is and with a profile and pics so hot and sexy I can't believe it belongs to the same person.

I have known this very attractive lady for almost 20yrs so when I looked at her pretty large public liberery I was able to confirm that it is her.

So my dilemma is what to do

Should I tell her or not ? "

Personally I’d prefer to know, I’ve had a few old friends message me, I’m not hiding who I am so it’s not necessary for them to, mutual discretion should always apply where Fab is concerned.

By *ueynteMan  over a year ago

Cowbridge

I am discrete, and I expect discretion in return. However, after a very good conversation recently,I was asked for a face picture. Against every instinct I sent one. I was immediately blocked. I was troubled by this, and one obvious possibility is that the person to whom I sent the picture recognised me.

I have no way of knowing who that person is, but she now knows I am on here. I might meet her regularly.

Your friend might prefer to know that you saw her on here, but, since she has no idea you recognised her, might be upset if she knew.

We are all different. Since you know her you are in the best position to judge what to do. Personally I would say nothing. Unless you are willing to tell her in confidence that you are also on this site I think it would be wrong to say anything. As you say-you had a shock. Imagine her reaction.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I forgot to mention that she has taken the time to hide her tattoos so im not so sure about how much she cares about being recognised.

I get recognised all the time & I've got used to it, I much prefer a discrete online hi this is me to the loud & very obvious whispers out in public. Although you would think that in a place of adults we could pick our moments to say hi & would know how to say it some guys are still totally immature. I often see guys I know out n about with their families & would never think about approaching them, men don't always seem to have the same filters.

I would approach with a polite online hi saying you know her & happy swinging, she may block you for privacy reasons but I think she'd rather know X

Leave her be

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Flintshire

If you've not tried to date her or ask her out in 20 years, then I don't think that you should approach her through fab

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We have recognised the odd person that we know from here, one being a good friends son, we blocked immediately.

"If you've not tried to date her or ask her out in 20 years, then I don't think that you should approach her through fab

"

This

If I see men I know on here, unless I had the intent of arranging a meet with them, I would definitely not contact them just to know I know them. Would.be a bit creepy imo

"I forgot to mention that she has taken the time to hide her tattoos so im not so sure about how much she cares about being recognised."

tattoos have to be covered up and jewellery from pics think its in the rules

By *uttytrukerMan  over a year ago

resolven / swindon

"I forgot to mention that she has taken the time to hide her tattoos so im not so sure about how much she cares about being recognised.

tattoos have to be covered up and jewellery from pics think its in the rules "

there are lots who do show tattoos in their photos

By *uttytrukerMan  over a year ago

resolven / swindon

personaly i would just send a message saying hello how are you

"personaly i would just send a message saying hello how are you"

Why though?? It may well make her feel uneasy. I don't see any benefit to the OP messging her soley to acknowledge he knows her

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

Tbh its nothing to do with u, we will all bump into ppl we know some where or another, there only so many places where we can all go, and dhe has had the sense to hide her tattoo's do even she knows the chances, like some one above said "leave her be" im sure she will contact u if she stumbles on your profile, or we will all be writing the same messages to her lol

I'd just leave her to it if I was in your situation. She must want discretion as she's taken the time to hide her tattoos. Saying that you know her might make her embarrassed. Just my opinion

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

If I were in your position, I wouldn't let her know and would respect her privacy, nor would I take any initiative in contacting her through fab. If, by some chance, she were to contact me through fab, not knowing who I was, I wouldn't reply back through the site. I would personally get in touch with her and explain the situation...but again only if she was a close friend and not merely a friendly acquaintance. Just my opinion.

I agree with what seems to be the majority. No need to say anything. We have recognised people on here and blocked them.just to save anything possibly getting awkward. We have also bumped into people we know in socials. Just smile say hello and move on. It's inevitibly going to happen. She may get embarrassed. X

"If you've not tried to date her or ask her out in 20 years, then I don't think that you should approach her through fab

"

I agree with this.

Id say leave her be. I had a msg off a guy n then he sent his face pic. I nearly died when i opened the pic up... it was one of my good friends....im rather shy in approaching him now where as before id of given him a big cwtch everytime i saw him.... xx

By *9cumcum69Man  over a year ago

Wolverton

This sounds to me like a "I've got one over someone" power game

By *urse123Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

Just do the mature thing..smile and move on..no point in embarrassing the poor lady.

» Add a new message to this topic